New Everton Stadium

Yes all on the planning portal.

http://northgate.liverpool.gov.uk/D...rview.aspx?type=MVMPRD_DC_PLANAPP&key=1166800

For anyone looking:

Anything with 'PAT' in the reference is for 'Pattern' who are the main stadium Architects and will cover everything Building related.

'PLA' in the reference is for 'Planit' who are the Landscape Architect who cover all the external works design i.e. the Fan Plaza and the like.

'BHE' refer to 'Burro Happold' who are the Civil & Structural Engineers

View attachment 235542 View attachment 235543

There's lots of other references on the site but they should be self explanatory as they're mainly reports, surveys and the like and are named as such.
The numbering convention of all the documents follows BS1192. Standard BIM protocol.

Some interesting posts about how we will find our way to our seats. I am sure we will find out in good time, but I would like someone from the club to clarify things in broad terms.

What do you mean find our way to seats? Why are you worried and asking the club to clarify this?
I'm not worried. I'm just curious. There are lots of things we do know about the stadium, this one seems to be still unclear or perhaps just not clearly explained. I won't be sitting with everyone I know who is a season ticket holder for various reasons, so I would like to know if the concourse area is open to all, regardless of where you sit and also where you get in, so we can maybe head for the same turnstiles when we have had our last pre-match pint in the fan zone.

I'm not worried. I'm just curious. There are lots of things we do know about the stadium, this one seems to be still unclear or perhaps just not clearly explained. I won't be sitting with everyone I know who is a season ticket holder for various reasons, so I would like to know if the concourse area is open to all, regardless of where you sit and also where you get in, so we can maybe head for the same turnstiles when we have had our last pre-match pint in the fan zone.
Seems strange to me that you will be able to access all areas of the stadium. So stewards checking tickets every time you leave your seating area to get back in ?

Yes all on the planning portal.

http://northgate.liverpool.gov.uk/D...rview.aspx?type=MVMPRD_DC_PLANAPP&key=1166800

For anyone looking:

Anything with 'PAT' in the reference is for 'Pattern' who are the main stadium Architects and will cover everything Building related.

'PLA' in the reference is for 'Planit' who are the Landscape Architect who cover all the external works design i.e. the Fan Plaza and the like.

'BHE' refer to 'Burro Happold' who are the Civil & Structural Engineers

View attachment 235542 View attachment 235543

There's lots of other references on the site but they should be self explanatory as they're mainly reports, surveys and the like and are named as such.
Super useful, thank you!

I keep meaning to download these and keep them in a folder somewhere.

Every time I want to find something, I look blankly at that page and download one after another after another until I find what I'm looking for.

It drives a total construction amateur like me nuts!

Seems strange to me that you will be able to access all areas of the stadium. So stewards checking tickets every time you leave your seating area to get back in ?
I don't think they'd do that... it only becomes an issue if people start sitting where they shouldn't, and I think that'd be no more of an issue than it is now, even if you can wander anywhere.

I don't think they'd do that... it only becomes an issue if people start sitting where they shouldn't, and I think that'd be no more of an issue than it is now, even if you can wander anywhere.
Now if you are in the Upper Bullens you are in the Upper Bullens in future much more scope for changing stands. Thinking West Ham away one concourse for fans but endless checking of tickets to ensure people don't get in better areas

The article states any over 4million and they'd start to receive money for the sponsorship, i'd imagine it'd be 30mill+

yes the first £4mill goes to Newham Council, and that figure is p.a as far as i know, so it depends how much a year we are talking and over how long not just the overall figure.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back