New Everton Stadium

Twitter is effectively a forum and they talk about it a lot.

In fact, before the build began they talked about it a LOT more than Evertonians did.

I used to search for “Bramley Moore” on there and it would be at least 70% kopites banging on.

They hate it, not all of them of course, but a high number of them.
But 'banging on' about what? It would never come off, it will never be filled, it's a 'white elephant'. You can guarantee most of the comments were disparaging and just a reason to laugh even more at our predicament. I bet very few were supportive and/or encouraging.

Silence is golden...and speaks a thousand words.

Yep, at first it was all like it is never going to be built. Then it was it'll never get finished and now radio silence with the odd how can they afford that.

They can't knock it so they don't talk about it, in the same way I wouldn't casually talk about their European record or number of trophies they've won. It's good to have at least one thing over them for a change.

GA2fTNTW0AAdXuz.jpeg.webp

But 'banging on' about what? It would never come off, it will never be filled, it's a 'white elephant'. You can guarantee most of the comments were disparaging and just a reason to laugh even more at our predicament. I bet very few were supportive and/or encouraging.
I tend to find the Liverpool fans that are sound are usually the older ones. Twitter is effectively a young man’s cesspit for abuse and hiding on their screen. The older generation don’t really engage like that

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back