New Everton Stadium

I will miss Goodison, it holds 60 years of memories for me butI genuinely cannot wait to get into BMD. Even though it will be far less convenient to get to and get home from, I don't care, it will look and sound boss! Get all the blue loons together on that big blue wall and the atmosphere will be fantastic.
I was thinking about this. I’m sad my dad never got to see this new ground - but I know he would’ve absolutely loved it. He first went to Goodison in the 1940s, and I know he’d have loved us to move to a ground as special as this one.

We’re unlucky to have been Evertonians in so many ways over the past few decades, but we’re lucky to be the generation that sees this.

As much as i love Goodison and its an unpopular idea. But is selling the ground for development now a better option for a legacy?
The money could be handy
It remains to be seen if the new owners (whoever they are) are interested in implementing the plans we saw for GP a few years ago. Personally, I'd sell half of it off, turn the pitch around so the Park End is the touch line and have the under 21's, women's team etc play there.

I was thinking about this. I’m sad my dad never got to see this new ground - but I know he would’ve absolutely loved it. He first went to Goodison in the 1940s, and I know he’d have loved us to move to a ground as special as this one.

We’re unlucky to have been Evertonians in so many ways over the past few decades, but we’re lucky to be the generation that sees this.
Same here mate, my dad is still with us but has Alzheimers, so is no longer interested in football. I would have loved to have taken him there for the first match, showed him his stone in the pavement etc. :(

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back