New Everton Stadium

Yeah, don't mind Baz and Ped, but he's a a bit of a divvy. He say's a lot of things that are common sense, but delivers it in a manner like it's info that's gonna blow your mind. lol
"Yeah?" he says at the end of most sentences, making sure you've grasped the facile point he's just been making.

Has big vibes of not only thinking he is the smartest person in the room, but also the smartest person in the fanbase.

Not John "I've ran a business" Blain....he's one

"Yeah?" he says at the end of most sentences, making sure you've grasped the facile point he's just been making.

Has big vibes of not only thinking he is the smartest person in the room, but also the smartest person in the fanbase.
Different bloke I think , the one I heard seemed to be talking sense to me

So John Blain on toffee tv indicated that as far as he was aware the hand over date for BMD on 24 December includes the tests for the stadium. Makes the delay of moving into the stadium in August even more bizarre
There is so much involved in this process and we're not exactly in a rush plus it gives us plenty of time to get it right for the first game.
Anyone heard any potential stand names? I’ve heard rumours about three and one to be left for sponsorship opportunity
Anything you care to share?

Had a conversation today with some blues about season ticket pricing at BMD. The general view is it will be a 10 per cent rise. Thoughts folks?
I think its impossible to call.

For years we have been quite "cheap" compared to our peers, but who knows who our owners are going to be in 2025 or what their ideas regarding pricing is going to be.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back