New Everton Stadium

Rinse him lad
@tommye

I got a reply but my pension won't run to that, so I'll be on to the fanservices email next

Morning degsy,

Thank you for your email.
Unfortunately, I am not the correct person to speak to regarding general admission season tickets at Everton Stadium, sorry. For any queries regarding general admission season tickets at Everton Stadium please contact fanservices@evertonfc.com.

However, I would be able to help you secure seats at Everton Stadium within the Premium Bar Experiences we now have available. Please see below and attached information.

We are currently on sale with the Premium Bar Experiences at Everton Stadium. Please see attached brochure which showcases the 2 experiences we have available to secure now, I have also attached the area code seating maps with the pricing for these areas. Some of the area codes have now sold out, so the pricing now starts from £2,600 + VAT per person per season in Trinity Place Bar and in Village street (There are no concession prices in these areas). We have availability in all area codes except area code 1 in Trinity Place Bar and then in Village Street availability in area codes 6,7,8,9,11,12,15,17 & 18. Some of these area codes now have very limited availability.

These memberships are a minimum of a 3-year contract. To secure seats once the contract is completed, we require a 20% deposit of the 1st year cost with the 80% balance for the 1st year then being due 6 months before the official move in date to Everton Stadium (Start of the 2025/2026 Season). There will also be payment options available to you closer to the time of the 80% being due. Years 2 & 3 prices will only increase in line with CPI.

In the next week we are going to be launching our website showcasing these Premium Bar Experiences to the wider fanbase along with a media campaign. This will increase demand even further, so I wanted to give you this opportunity to secure you seats before this happens.

If you would like to arrange an appointment here at our ALL showroom in the Royal Liver Building or via a Teams meeting to secure your seats, then please contact me and I will be glad to help.

Regards,
Paul

@tommye

I got a reply but my pension won't run to that, so I'll be on to the fanservices email next

Morning degsy,

Unfortunately, I am not the correct person to speak to regarding general admission season tickets at Everton Stadium, sorry. For any queries regarding general admission season tickets at Everton Stadium please contact fanservices@evertonfc.com.

However, I would be able to help you secure seats at Everton Stadium within the Premium Bar Experiences we now have available. Please see below and attached information.

We are currently on sale with the Premium Bar Experiences at Everton Stadium. Please see attached brochure which showcases the 2 experiences we have available to secure now, I have also attached the area code seating maps with the pricing for these areas. Some of the area codes have now sold out, so the pricing now starts from £2,600 + VAT per person per season in Trinity Place Bar and in Village street (There are no concession prices in these areas). We have availability in all area codes except area code 1 in Trinity Place Bar and then in Village Street availability in area codes 6,7,8,9,11,12,15,17 & 18. Some of these area codes now have very limited availability.

These memberships are a minimum of a 3-year contract. To secure seats once the contract is completed, we require a 20% deposit of the 1st year cost with the 80% balance for the 1st year then being due 6 months before the official move in date to Everton Stadium (Start of the 2025/2026 Season). There will also be payment options available to you closer to the time of the 80% being due. Years 2 & 3 prices will only increase in line with CPI.

In the next week we are going to be launching our website showcasing these Premium Bar Experiences to the wider fanbase along with a media campaign. This will increase demand even further, so I wanted to give you this opportunity to secure you seats before this happens.

If you would like to arrange an appointment here at our ALL showroom in the Royal Liver Building or via a Teams meeting to secure your seats, then please contact me and I will be glad to help.

Regards,
Paul

I'm assuming for £2,600+VAT that'll come with a player like Beto or Michael Keane serving your food and drinks for you.

@tommye

Morning degsy,

Regards,
Paul
Years 2 & 3 prices will only increase in line with CPI. - First time I have heard that expressly referenced for BMD. Assuming that extends to regular/non premium ST's and regular admissions tickets, where available, that's quite a fair promise to make. Unless we get shark new owners who rip that up and start again obviously.

Years 2 & 3 prices will only increase in line with CPI. - First time I have heard that expressly referenced for BMD. Assuming that extends to regular/non premium ST's and regular admissions tickets, where available, that's quite a fair promise to make. Unless we get shark new owners who rip that up and start again obviously.
The cost increase rationale for years 2 and 3 is referenced in the contract you sign.

I doubt that will run with standard tickets, your signing a 3 year contract for premium seating so they will.be required to state expected future costs, or else nobody will sign up. Standard seating is a year on year purchase, where you can choose each year whether you can afford it or not.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back