New Everton Stadium

Makes sense, so if regs changed in future capacity could potentially rise. Cheers mate.
I seem to recall Tom and others who know more about this suggesting that our tread depths and rake make it unlikely we could ever go much beyond 1:1 (maybe 1.3:1 max). My own view is that there is limited political appetite in UK to go further than 1:1 having talked with two Labour shadow ministers on the topic back in 2022 but if 1:1 rail seating goes well for a few years that might change,

I seem to recall Tom and others who know more about this suggesting that our tread depths and rake make it unlikely we could ever go much beyond 1:1 (maybe 1.3:1 max). My own view is that there is limited political appetite in UK to go further than 1:1 having talked with two Labour shadow ministers on the topic back in 2022 but if 1:1 rail seating goes well for a few years that might change,
Yep very short sighted location.

No.

The tread depths are 750mm so a ratio of 1.1:5 is very realistic should the legislation change.

The stadium has been built with concourse sizes/vomitories able to handle a higher capacity so the club can increase capacity if the legislation changes.

quick video today because of the weather

Quick Look at the barrel cladding, Quick Look at the water way and had a look what's happening on the pitch before I got rained off ☔☔

Gonna try and get back tomorrow and hopefully they will have more of the barrel cladding up

Got nothing to do with being larger Matty, it's the fact it goes from one capacity fully seated to a bigger one during German domestic games where they allow standing at an increased ratio.

It's the hope that we can eventually have more people, but the government have to approve it first.

if we wanted to expand from 52 at some point is it being built with that in mind?

Goodison allways looks full even when were a couple of thousand short of capacity sometimes,new stadiums seem to show up empty seats more,sunderlands looks crap on tv with over 40,000 in the ground.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back