New Everton Stadium

If you look in the corner where there is no seats, that plus what is below it. If you zoom in you can see the dividing fence both sides.
Do you know what the set up will be for the likes of Fulham, Southampton etc?

I'm presuming the standard away end will have the option to be split into two like now but I can't work out how they'll do it at BMD.

If you look in the corner where there is no seats, that plus what is below it. If you zoom in you can see the dividing fence both sides.
Cheers, looking on another vid looks like there’s a dividing wall where I’ve put this yellow line, is that correct? Looks a lot of seats if so.
Presume they would be able to split the ‘upper’ and ‘lower’ sections somehow to sell low away demand games as home GA tickets.
IMG_8731.jpeg

Cheers, looking on another vid looks like there’s a dividing wall where I’ve put this yellow line, is that correct? Looks a lot of seats if so.
Presume they would be able to split the ‘upper’ and ‘lower’ sections somehow to sell low away demand games as home GA tickets.
View attachment 264236
More likely divided into 3 sections each with their own vomitory.

More likely divided into 3 sections each with their own vomitory.
I still can't believe this word exists in this context. It's apparently a passage that allows people to enter or leave a stadium deriving from the word vomitorium.
I think whoever came up with it was chancing his arm and probably can't believe it's now in popular usage. I hate it. It makes me sick.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back