New Everton Stadium

Does anyone know how much of the cars / containers / machinery belong to EFC / LOR around Nelson dock? Wondering how clear the area around there will be once work has been completed…

Quick photo session on way to pick the Mrs up. These were take between 8:20 and 8:45 this evening.
IMG_2997.webp

IMG_3001.webp
IMG_3002.webp
IMG_3004.webp
IMG_3005.webp
IMG_3006.webp
IMG_3007.webp
IMG_3008.webp
IMG_3009.webp
IMG_3011.webp

@SLAVEN BILIC

It looks great, but those bad boys are all less than 400x400 pixels wide, any chance of you uploading them at full resolution?? Otherwise i'll have to get out my nokia windows phone for the full experience.

Looks great though :D

In terms of walking to the stadium, it's definitely on the right side of town as you only need to pass down Water Street or cut through Exchange Flags etc.
Same fellas who've got the Hot Wok and the Warehouse opposite the ground have opened this.

I think Denbigh castle will make an absolute fortune,its already the dec facto Blue HQ.

Same fellas who've got the Hot Wok and the Warehouse opposite the ground have opened this.

I think Denbigh castle will make an absolute fortune,its already the dec facto Blue HQ.
Aye, Dom and Fiona run a great pub, and with it being in relative walking distance and a Mecca for blues means they'll get a lot of attention, as will the Ship etc.

My daughter showed me a video of a new grill on Great Howard Street, aptly called L3 grill, which is meant to be amazing, and showing the investment already.

We will see more and more places pop up this year.

Aye, Dom and Fiona run a great pub, and with it being in relative walking distance and a Mecca for blues means they'll get a lot of attention, as will the Ship etc.

My daughter showed me a video of a new grill on Great Howard Street, aptly called L3 grill, which is meant to be amazing, and showing the investment already.

We will see more and more places pop up this year.
Yeah known Dom for a good few years working in the industry...he's a good skin.

Everyone will be fighting for every inch down towards the ground.

Literally won't recognise the area in 10 years.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back