New Everton Stadium

true but isnt the definition of a restricted view to do with the goals, not the whole playing surface?

I would say so mate. I do not class it as a restricted view, been to many a ground where a handrail or even a massive person sitting around me has partially blocked some of the pitch. As long as it's not ridiculous I.e.

Screenshot_20240829_103339_Chrome.jpg

Then I see absolutely no issue. I just like to engage with people who think every seat has a view of 100% of the pitch and it opens a wider discussion on the design choices of the stadium. As said I have no problems especially because it's the away fans area, but an angled wall to open the view out surely would have been better. These angled walls can be seen all over Spurs' stadium:

Screenshot_20240910_092702_spurs.jpg

Notice how their lower tier side stand to single tier end is angled the opposite way to ours to enable fans to see the pitch and beyond even more.

Anybody know when it's likely to actually look like an Everton stadium? Surely there's plans for at least a massive club crest or something? As of yet, there's actually nothing that identifies it as Everton other than some subtle nods, and the dressing room ceiling badge.

Rather than become redundant when the stadium is finished could the drone lads not stream live coverage of the games for us?
I know this is a joke, but I'm going to nerdsplain anyway!

Exclusion zones are thrown up around Premier League stadia on match day.

If you're flying a drone from a reputable manufacturer, it won't let you fly over.

I was actually quite impressed at all the wider safety features, when I got my DJI drone - like not allowing you to get into flightpaths for landing / taking off planes near airports etc.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back