New kit supplier for next season; Castore

Status
Not open for further replies.
can’t see many locals wearing that make its shabite ,probably fitting for us to be honest
I hope not , the kit bag era was bad, the Hummel kits gave been good quality, my lad buys the shirts, and they arexwell made.

Castore, it seems would be a bad move,with so many clubs complaining of quality issues.

But nothing is cut and dry on this and as is with many matters relating to Evertons off the park saga's.

UTFTs!

I hope not , the kit bag era was bad, the Hummel kits gave been good quality, my lad buys the shirts, and they arexwell made.

Castore, it seems would be a bad move,with so many clubs complaining of quality issues.

But nothing is cut and dry on this and as is with many matters relating to Evertons off the park saga's.

UTFTs!
i think more of the drop off of kids who,d wear it , Hummel shirts done ok but you don’t see many tracksuits etc compared if it was nike adidas even new balance , but castore i think you'll really be able to see the difference in numbers

As a kit connoisseur forget last day escapes, fat kecks being our manager or getting humped by the rs's youth team, THIS would be the ultimate low for me.

You can hardly go one day without some gut wrenching kick in the bollocks supporting this club.

The other day on hearing their issues with the shirts I thought well least we have got a half decent kit manufacturer and now this... Let that sink in the first season in our new stadium, our jewel to a better future now garnished with a slab of lard all down the front of some crap nomark brand.

I swear this is some sort of social experiment or Beadle is about to pop round the corner any minute and take off his disguise. "You sure got me Jeremy, for a minute I actually believed we were getting spanked at home by Luton bloody town on merit!"

259E8EBD-4A0A-4A1E-AB5D-2F567B28B51B.jpeg

I dunno. Sensitive choice by the club as they know we'll be perspiring heavily as we seek to stay in the division.

Status
Not open for further replies.