New kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many fans are going to buy the new kit and sew the old badge on it and show it off at Goodison next year. Any two bit tailor can do that.

We get treated so poorly by Nike; don't get the premium kits and released a lot later than other teams. I would prefer a less popular manufacturer who treat us like kings and pull out all the stops - Warrior seem to be putting a really good kit together for the RS, apart from it being red of course.

Le Coq Sportif kits were decent, even though I wouldn't wear one.

So was the Sergio Tacchini leisure gear to go with it.

They really weren't, Umbro gave us template kits and the Puma gear is hardly memorable

Nike gave us 3 classy kits last year, the black one in particular was boss. The training gear was stylish and the heritage gear (the stuff with the old school badge) was sold out in certain sizes everytime I looked so that tells its own story. I bought the black hoody and polo shirt myself

Nike have been a massive improvement overall on Le Coq and Umbro and if these new kits are real they're boss, the nil satis on the collar is a great touch but I guess people will always find something to whinge about. We should make the most of Nike cos when this deal is up the season after next we're probs going to end up with Macron or some ****e 3rd rate supplier
Disagree with the bit in bold. Le Coq Sportif did some smart gear, especially when Sergio Tacchini did some of the leisure wear, their heritage gear was better than Nike's stuff in my opinion. (Still got a Sergio Tacchini Heritage Jacket in Black/Blue!)
The 11/12 home kit was quality as well.

My theory is it'll be unveiled when we see Bobberto holding the shirt up tomorrow after being announced manager..

They really weren't, Umbro gave us template kits and the Puma gear is hardly memorable

Nike gave us 3 classy kits last year, the black one in particular was boss. The training gear was stylish and the heritage gear (the stuff with the old school badge) was sold out in certain sizes everytime I looked so that tells its own story. I bought the black hoody and polo shirt myself

Nike have been a massive improvement overall on Le Coq and Umbro and if these new kits are real they're boss, the nil satis on the collar is a great touch but I guess people will always find something to whinge about. We should make the most of Nike cos when this deal is up the season after next we're probs going to end up with Macron or some ****e 3rd rate supplier
Doesn't matter what they do this year I won't be buying anything with that stupid badge on it.

Doesn't matter what they do this year I won't be buying anything with that stupid badge on it.

... is the correct answer.

If anything, I'll buy all of last years shirts again - much cheaper and won't look like a kid's top.

I miss this one, it was immense:

efc__1284704659_kit-resize.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back