New kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. Everton's now says "Coming soon" and you can't click on it...

It's actually been like that for a while. I got that photo from a different site. I posted this one a few months ago too so looks like it could well be the new kit but who knows (the mock up on the right of the photo does have the old badge but that may have been done based on the figure rather than for it).

WLYE.bmp

If it is then it could be based on the current France away shirt...

New-France-Away-Jersey-2013.jpg

Going on holiday next month, want to buy my daughter the new top. What the date for the release

Last year we announced it on July 12th and it was available to buy a week later. It should be earlier than that this year though as the kits are often out later when a new kit supplier comes in.

Well there's a welcome bobby 10% off everything online offer until 7th July, so I can't see the kit being released until after then.

People that have seen the kits have said they aren't them and apparently we are having an amber away kit.

So why would kitbag put those up then? The amber could be the third kit. I suspect these 'people' are being told to keep quiet cos the far east fakers will be selling them before Everton even have chance to officially announce them

Kitbag haven't put them up.

If you look carefully you can tell both of them are mock ups that someone has thrown together and took a screen grab of the kitbag website and put them on, being the saddo that they are.

Since when in recent times did Everton use a white outline on the home badge?
Why is the away shirt's badge a different size to the home shirt?
Why would they make the chang logo even smaller?
Also, why are the creases on both shirts exactly the same in the exact same position?

They're mock up's, clear as day.

So why would kitbag put those up then? The amber could be the third kit. I suspect these 'people' are being told to keep quiet cos the far east fakers will be selling them before Everton even have chance to officially announce them

Fake kits could be in demand this season; the new kit with last season badge, ace!

Kitbag haven't put them up.

If you look carefully you can tell both of them are mock ups that someone has thrown together and took a screen grab of the kitbag website and put them on, being the saddo that they are.

Since when in recent times did Everton use a white outline on the home badge?
Why is the away shirt's badge a different size to the home shirt?
Why would they make the chang logo even smaller?
Also, why are the creases on both shirts exactly the same in the exact same position?

They're mock up's, clear as day.

it's a yellow line, part of the badge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back