New kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Several of those have signed new kit deals this summer so that's their excuse, others like Arsenal and West Ham have had their new kits leaked all over the internet. Feel free to quote me on this but I bet all of those teams will have at least 1 new strip out before we get round to releasing anything. Call me arrogant but I like to think we're a bit bigger and more important than teams like Hull and Palace btw

i dunno that's pretty arrogant ;)

tbh, it's what we've grown accustomed to, we as a club are terrible at all this kind of stuff, can't remember a time when we weren't. Our marketing team are abysmal, did they even go to University?

Would not mind Under Armour. They have done nice things with Spurs, and I like a lot of their stuff. The training stuff would be top notch. Keep in mind that 99% of Americans have never heard of Warrior (RS kit makers), who really are just a niche lacrosse manufacturer. Under Armour, on the other hand, is much closer to Nike in brand awareness.

Not a fan of the Spurs gear tbh, but I don't care who we have as our supplier as long as they make it financially worthwhile (a sore point with the current deal) and as long as they don't come out with some dire designs like the RS have. Or something like the infamous brown 70s Coventry kit.

Would not mind Under Armour. They have done nice things with Spurs, and I like a lot of their stuff. The training stuff would be top notch. Keep in mind that 99% of Americans have never heard of Warrior (RS kit makers), who really are just a niche lacrosse manufacturer. Under Armour, on the other hand, is much closer to Nike in brand awareness.

Agreed. Under Armour makes some really sharp gear. I was only vaguely aware that Warrior was an American company. Seems kind of odd that a well-known club like that would sign a deal with a relative nobody.

Seems kind of odd that a well-known club like that would sign a deal with a relative nobody.

It's all about the money mate, I believe they didn't even inform theirselves, just saw that sum on the contract and signed it.
There you go greedy RS, stick with it

Nike recycle their kits!
Bilbao 2013-14 away = Everton 2012-13 home
90371feb1f42dc9aca2ba2f8c83d1d9b.png

This.

GOT has been full of statements this summer. With very little backed up with facts.
I think he has a point, badge besides. Unless you are a top tier club, lets be honest in saying were not, Nike aren't exactly bending over backwards for us in the design department are they? Anyways, as you were..

Still nothing on the kit. It's a joke, the clubs excuse for keeping the badge was that a lot of merchandise had already been produced. All I have seen is about 4 items (polo, t-shirt and a couple of sweatshirts). If a lot of merchandise had really been produced I'm sure we would of seen the kit by now but its just more and more lies.

Brace yourselves if you have the nerve to do so. The guy who designed the kit deserves the crown and a plaque, in honour of his wisdom. The kit has deep roots, and it's hard to brush off. Filling the cavity of Evertonians expectations is hard enough, but if we pull out I will bite back as floss is needed in every kit. There is a big gap in the market and our retainer is to spot and Yank em whenever we can.That's all for me. I shall retire to the den. 'tis been fun.

Sorry to post this but check out the gear Man City have got and they've only just signed with Nike:

http://shop.mcfc.co.uk/stores/mancity/products/product_browse.aspx?category|category_root|16346=training&category|cat_16346|42704=leisurewear

Basically endless tops and hoodies, even Nike gym bags. Their home shirt has also been released of course. Before you ask, I was actually looking at that for hints on what we might be getting

When you have money and you actually win stuff you get treated better by manufacturers, simple as...

Maybe we should try and win the odd cup now and then, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back