New kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's a yellow line, part of the badge?

Looks white to me,

rtyu.jpg

Even if it was yellow, the other points would still stand.

Kitbag haven't put them up.

If you look carefully you can tell both of them are mock ups that someone has thrown together and took a screen grab of the kitbag website and put them on, being the saddo that they are.

Since when in recent times did Everton use a white outline on the home badge?
Why is the away shirt's badge a different size to the home shirt?
Why would they make the chang logo even smaller?
Also, why are the creases on both shirts exactly the same in the exact same position?

They're mock up's, clear as day.

A lot of what you say is based on very small pics, I think you're clutching at straws tbh. Everyone says when leaks come out they're fake and 9/10 they're actually correct. If there was going to be a leak, seeing it on the Kitbag website is hard to ignore given our exclusive deal with them. The fact it says nil satis on the colar is also further proof it's probably legit because that's the same as all the leisure stuff just released. I'm personally excited because both look boss, even anti Nike types won't have much to whinge about

A lot of what you say is based on very small pics, I think you're clutching at straws tbh. Everyone says when leaks come out they're fake and 9/10 they're actually correct. If there was going to be a leak, seeing it on the Kitbag website is hard to ignore given our exclusive deal with them. The fact it says nil satis on the colar is also further proof it's probably legit because that's the same as all the leisure stuff just released. I'm personally excited because both look boss, even anti Nike types won't have much to whinge about

Agree.

Hope so too with that away kit looking fantastic.

If those are true then the away kit looks decent. Minus the badge of course...

That Away top would be boss with blue shorts.

I am a massive kit nerd, not just for Everton but in general. These are not leaks, I can post hundreds of leaks from the last 6 months from other teams that are proper leaks. They are mock ups that have almost certainly been done by an Everton fan. They aren't photos of kits, they are digital versions based on Nike designs.

I am happy to be proved wrong as I like both of those kits but the most likely version of our new kits are from the photos of those figures I posted.

Andy Lewis has seen the kits and said the other ones aren't them, Vinny O'Connor has seen them and said they aren't them.

As I say I'm happy to be proved wrong but if we don't have a shirt with a proper white collar, white lines on the sleeves, white shorts and white socks I'll be amazed. And I'll be happy to take abuse from anyone (I'm also not sure why I'm getting so worked up about this but I am)...

Fair enough if you think they're real, but simply because of what I've posted and Vinny O'Connor saying they're not them, I'm not going to change my mind ;)

Don't get me wrong though, I would love those to be our shirts.

The sooner Everton or Nike get their backsides into gear and release either one of them the better, Chelsea and Liverpool have announced both their home and away kits already.

Fair enough if you think they're real, but simply because of what I've posted and Vinny O'Connor saying they're not them, I'm not going to change my mind ;)

The sooner Everton or Nike get their backsides into gear and release either one of them the better, Chelsea and Liverpool have announced both their home and away kits already.

Having seen the absolutely abysmal RS away kit, I bet you they are wishing it had never seen the light of day, never mind released early. Joke of a kit.

This is what I don't understand, why do we have to wait forever every single season for the new shirts? Every other club in the league has released at least ONE shirt at this point, yet we seemingly have to wait till July for any hint of the new shirt and if last season is anything to go by the 3rd shirt won't be available to buy still the season has actually kicked off. I'm pretty sure when we played Villa last season in the white kit, it wasn't actually available to buy at that point. You'd think the club would realise by now lids like myself want to buy the new shirt for their summer hols, not necessarily 5 minutes before the new season kicks off when it will be invariably raining

This is what I don't understand, why do we have to wait forever every single season for the new shirts? Every other club in the league has released at least ONE shirt at this point, yet we seemingly have to wait till July for any hint of the new shirt and if last season is anything to go by the 3rd shirt won't be available to buy still the season has actually kicked off. I'm pretty sure when we played Villa last season in the white kit, it wasn't actually available to buy at that point. You'd think the club would realise by now lids like myself want to buy the new shirt for their summer hols, not necessarily 5 minutes before the new season kicks off when it will be invariably raining

The following teams haven't released a shirt yet (some have leaked images but not officially shown)...

Arsenal
Aston Villa
Everton
Spurs
Swansea
West Ham
West Brom
Fulham
Southampton
Hull
Crystal Palace
Sunderland

That's over half the teams in the league...

Note to Bill. NEVER NEVER NEVER sign up with an American kit company that is not Nike.

Would not mind Under Armour. They have done nice things with Spurs, and I like a lot of their stuff. The training stuff would be top notch. Keep in mind that 99% of Americans have never heard of Warrior (RS kit makers), who really are just a niche lacrosse manufacturer. Under Armour, on the other hand, is much closer to Nike in brand awareness.

The following teams haven't released a shirt yet (some have leaked images but not officially shown)...

Arsenal
Aston Villa
Everton
Spurs
Swansea
West Ham
West Brom
Fulham
Southampton
Hull
Crystal Palace
Sunderland

That's over half the teams in the league...

Several of those have signed new kit deals this summer so that's their excuse, others like Arsenal and West Ham have had their new kits leaked all over the internet. Feel free to quote me on this but I bet all of those teams will have at least 1 new strip out before we get round to releasing anything. Call me arrogant but I like to think we're a bit bigger and more important than teams like Hull and Palace btw

nike are one of the reasons we lost our identity / badge

Unless you work for the club and deal with Nike, how do you know that? I don't remember anyone suggesting that anyone was behind the badge change except the club's cackhanded leadership. And when did we "lose our identity"???

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back