New kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
v0SgbVx.jpg

So we won't be able to buy this till the end of July, is that right? Absolute madness

Anyone know when the away and 3rd kits are coming out? Half way through August again is it?

To be honest, I'm not that fussed at the kit. It's not the nicest and the white stripes seem a bit full on.The badge is also a colossal **** up

I'm more arsed by the constant ****ing repeat whingeing by some on here with the #boycotttheshirt shenanigans. You don't like it, we get it, there's no need to bang on and on. It's a kit, it's blue and white, it'll only be for a season. Quit the bitching and grow a pair you bunch of fannies

No vent holes under the arm pits again I see, how come teams like Celtic get these but we don't? I mean, say what you want about this shirt, one thing you can't accuse Nike of is giving us a ten a penny template so why no vent holes like all the other Nike teams get? Does it cost the club more money or something?

This is what I mean btw:
Fa_Su13_FB_Match_Celtic_Home_Venting_C_large.jpg

No vent holes under the arm pits again I see, how come teams like Celtic get these but we don't? I mean, say what you want about this shirt, one thing you can't accuse Nike of is giving us a ten a penny template so why no vent holes like all the other Nike teams get? Does it cost the club more money or something?

This is what I mean btw:

It looks sh*te.

This is what I mean btw:

We're not a Nike Premium team, they are.

Winning titles and being in the Champions League say so.

This is what I mean btw:

Vent holes are chavtastic, no thanks. Maybe, next year we can have go faster stripes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back