New kits 2016/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
We shouldn't get new kits. Should be a rule that we keep them for atleast two seasons. Bringing one out every year that hardly changes n charging like 50 quid is a joke.

This seasons kits should be next seasons

I'd rather not keep this year's kits for another year

We shouldn't get new kits. Should be a rule that we keep them for atleast two seasons. Bringing one out every year that hardly changes n charging like 50 quid is a joke.

Just get it off Ali Express for £10, no different to the 'original' kits their knocking out for £50

A kit thread! This is where I usually put in my claim for the black watch kit but...I can't be arsed. Too soon.

index.jpg

Bring this monstrosity of a kit back

:coffee:

Still prefer the Vanilla one for an Away Strip.

Home=95% Blue - 5% White, White Shorts with blue ribbon down side. Socks, Blue with White tops or White with Blue tops or all white. Young and Ball wore both and we won Leagues and cup in various combinations

Just get it off Ali Express for £10, no different to the 'original' kits their knocking out for £50
Personally i don't buy them but for parents etc who get them for kids from club shop n then a new one a year later. Can't remember when we last kept one for more than a season??

Can't wait for next season with Yarmz and Nolito on the wings terrorizing the whole league in our lovely new kits.........

Personally i don't buy them but for parents etc who get them for kids from club shop n then a new one a year later. Can't remember when we last kept one for more than a season??

Its a disgrace how they bring out 3 different kits every year, I wouldnt even consider going to the club shop though, I got the nipper the italy, spain and Germany kits off Ali express delivered for just over £30 and there no different to the ones that are in JD sports for £45 each, I know people who got the everton one off there for the same price and there also spot on

Hello mate!

I've just been down to my local library to check the history of laws and regulations throughout the United Kingdom.

It seems that, despite what some people have led you to believe, you are not obliged in any way to purchase a new football kit every year! Crazy, right? Who'd have thought it? So, if you aren't one for annually paying a large sum for a shirt, you don't have to! And, through simple economics, if enough people follow this mentality, shirt sales will drop significantly enough for Everton FC to cease producing a new kit every year, switching to a biannual model to prevent losses!

No need for thanks, just trying to help x

Got excited when I seen this thread because for some reason.

Should have known it wouldn't be actual leaks because we're always the last team to reveal our new kits.

Status
Not open for further replies.