New kits 2016/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love an Adidas kit some day..just out of curiosity if anything

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/back-to-umbro.62705/page-251#post-3512808

Lads arl coach that had been insisting it was done deal was gonna send me the design that adidas had put forward but he realised I'd have it all over here & twitter.

that mock up btw I'd sent to him to ask if it was it & he said you'll get a surprise at training, I thought he was bringing me a Sample or something but it turned out that he'd got that shirt for the kids ads a training top & a yellow as an away kit. The yellow could be presented to david attenborough after a game with the amount of bugs it attracted.

I will be over for the game vs. Norwich - not really looking for a leak, but when did we find out last year that the players would wear the new kit on the final home day?

Hopeful I will get to see it.

I will be over for the game vs. Norwich - not really looking for a leak, but when did we find out last year that the players would wear the new kit on the final home day?

Hopeful I will get to see it.
It was unveiled the thursday before the Tottenham game last season. But therefore we received some informations about the design. This year there is nothing

It was unveiled the thursday before the Tottenham game last season. But therefore we received some informations about the design. This year there is nothing
Perhaps Moshiri has a team frantically looking for a decent sponsorship deal before we release it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back