New ticketing system

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the in house software quite good, the stadium map allowed you to easily select the area you wanted to sit in and then you could just pick the seat you wanted in the drill down. It would also give you an idea of what the view from that seat would look like so if a post was completely blocking the goal you could choose another. Perhaps that could be another reason why they've switched, people will buy the ticket not knowing just how restricted it will be.

The ticketmaster map is the whole stadium in dots for the seats, there is so much information that when you try to zoom in and move around it doesn't respond immediately and by the time it does you're already at grass height somewhere on the pitch (why doesn't it snap to the stands regardless?) and you have to zoom back out and try again. This might feel different when using a normal PC but I'd imagine most people use their phones/tablets to do things like this.

I assume ticketmaster deal with the printing and sending of tickets now allowing the club to get rid of any staff who used to deal with this which for what we've got in return makes it even more sad.
Think the new ticketing system is to do with if we hold different events at our new ground - so easier to resell and so on. I found the old one like you to be very easy and i use to print my own at home so i know i had it, or if i ordered a ticket i had actually had it by post within the famous 48hours. They are going to have virtual venue so people will be able to see a view from their seat, whenever that happens and have the print at home opion, moblie tickets and so on which does not seem to be on for Friendlys, for the new season, if they stick to it

Think because you timed it when Fulham tickets went on sale at 10am they switched the queuing on for that
Yes you're right. Just had a look and can see at least 60% of seats still available .Perhaps people are waiting to see if we sign anybody !

What's the deal with the queue system? For buying my pre-season match tickets, I was entered into a queue to buy them, I logged in 5 minutes before to join the queue. Anyone know how early before the tickets go on sale that the queue begins? I'm thinking here for away games will people be logging in ages before they're on sale so they are no.1 in queue?

It seems like a retrograde step and was difficult to use on a laptop so it must have been a nightmare using a phone.
The seat availability element was slow to respond and I seemed to spend an inordinate amount of time hovering over tickets I wanted to buy but getting no response from the site.
I have not got a clue how restricted the view is for the 2 tickets I managed to secure.

They absolutely balls everything up nothing surprise's me from the bottom to the top ticketing has always been a joke..

Glad I'm not the only one, absolute joke trying to book tickets for the Sporting game. Sorted in the end, but unintentionally.... I'm in the Park End, Missus in the Gwladys, one kid in the family enclosure and one in the Bullens... Least I will get a bit of peace! :)

Seriously though was a pain booking them on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.