Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would drop Holgate and Gomes tonight to accommodate Alli and VdB and go to a 4-1-2-3 formation with Allan as the bottom pivot. As good a game as Gomes had, Brentford never pressed him like Newcastle will.

Their new Brazilian claiming they 'will be a world power'. He must be a quick learner, he's already found out that the world according to them consists of them, Boro, the mackems, Darlo, the monkey slayer's and Blythe Spartans.
I love how he says that several of his Brazilian friends advised him to join them. Are you sure they're you mates lad? Lets see if you think that when your playing Blackpool away next season!

Haven’t posted here for a loooong time. I got told off for a comment about Maguey Gaye’s mother. I shan’t repeat.

Any way, can’t see massive changes to the 11, think it will just be Mina in for Godfrey. DCL, Alli and VDB to come on at some point in the 2nd half.

Their crowd will be on a high, need to take control early on and not give them much to be excited about.

Pickers
Mina Keane Holdgate
Coleman ------------------Mykolenko
Allan & DVDB & Alli
Richy & Gray​

Reckon he'll stick with a 3 at the back but chop a forward role in order to get an extra midfielder in - so a 3-5-2 rather than 3-4-3 although bit of flex there if Alli plays forward in a CAM.

Buzzing.

0-2 to the mighty blue bois

Pickers
Mina Keane Holdgate
Coleman ------------------Mykolenko
Allan & DVDB & Alli
Richy & Gray​

Reckon he'll stick with a 3 at the back but chop a forward role in order to get an extra midfielder in - so a 3-5-2 rather than 3-4-3 although bit of flex there if Alli plays forward in a CAM.

Buzzing.

0-2 to the mighty blue bois

Can't see him dropping Gordon or Gomes after the weekend tbh, they both played so well

Crazy how we've gone from absolute ruins to a genuine selection headache

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back