Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside of the scab 6 (who are aided and abetted by FFP) there is no team who we should think are unbeatable. Leicester and WHU squad quality wise are probably best of the rest currently and neither are great this season.

Problem is the fanbase worship the current manager that much that expectations have been purposely dumbed down to the point that Newcastle are talked up as if we're travelling to the Etihad I mean come on Bruno and Trippier aside the rest of them aint any better than our lot.

Hope we nick a 2-1 but @ForeverBlue92 thinks a 1-1 draw tonight.
So what do you think expectations should be?

I'll be very pleasantly surprised with anything more than a routine defeat.

Even if DCL9 isn't fit to start, I wouldn't bother with Maupay against this defence. They'll eat him up.

Pickford
Iwobi Coady Tarkowski Mykolenko
Garner
Gueye Onana
Gray DCL Gordon
Iwobi at RB because Dan Burn isn’t going to offer a lot coming forward, he can than move into more of a Wing Back role.
Game will be won and lost in the Midfield and on Set Pieces imo!

Outside of the scab 6 (who are aided and abetted by FFP) there is no team who we should think are unbeatable. Leicester and WHU squad quality wise are probably best of the rest currently and neither are great this season.

Problem is the fanbase worship the current manager that much that expectations have been purposely dumbed down to the point that Newcastle are talked up as if we're travelling to the Etihad I mean come on Bruno and Trippier aside the rest of them aint any better than our lot.

Hope we nick a 2-1 but @ForeverBlue92 thinks a 1-1 draw tonight.
Why tag yourself????

Just been reading one of their forums, apparently Bruno could be out, baby due to be born?
Hope so, everything they do is through him. Aside from him they are no better than us imo, Longstaff and Joelinton are the other 2 in the midfield and I wouldn't want either of them here tbh, and their frontline is normally Murphy,Wilson and St Maximim and tbh I wouldn't want any of them either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back