Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can accept we are in transition and I'm being patient but that's a truly disgraceful performance. Pathetic
We've been in transition since 1987. My days of patience are long over. The manager - who is palpably not up to the job - is merely the human shield of this grotesquely incompetent board. We are basically the Conservative party: an utter shambles from top to bottom.

I'd never have appointed Lampard, but the reality is most managers have little impact on a club's success or otherwise (that is determined mainly by salaries paid to players). The issue we have is even more fundamental: the board. We are effectively hopeless until there is a new board appointed under new ownership.

Thick? Read back what you just wrote. You honestly believe Begovic is better? Genuinely I think Begovic himself would admit that Pickford is better.

All we do is pass back to him, what is he suppose to do?!
Pickford can't catch or find our man. Begovic is much more dominant and 'sensible'

Feels a real sore one that. Not the result, thought we would lose anyway

But 1 shot all game is just not good enough

1 shot? Not even a few outside the box attempts or anything

Frightening

big problems

scoring was a problem last season and remains one this season. i fear we will have many 1-0 losses like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.