Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton - Waffle, Match Report, MotM Poll, more waffle

maccavennie

Player Valuation: £90m
Can't see another thread so time to get it going.

Everything that could go wrong at Everton is going wrong at Everton which means only 1 thing.

Newcastle 1-2 Everton

Beto and Mcneil on the scoresheet

Team

GK. Pickford
RB. Coleman
CB. Tarkowski
CB. Branthwaite
LB. Mykolenko
CM. Gueye
CM. Onana
LW. Mcneil
RW. Harrison
Plodder. Doucoure
ST Beto

I'm not endorsing the above side btw

UTFT

Everything that could go wrong at Everton is going wrong at Everton which means only 1 thing.

Newcastle 1-2 Everton

Team

GK. Pickford
RB. Coleman
CB. Tarkowski
CB. Branthwaite
LB. Mykolenko
CM. Gueye
CM. Onana
LW. Mcneil
RW. Harrison
Plodder. Doucoure
ST Beto

UTFT
You now do all the match previews.

Congrats.

mKs.gif

See nothing but defeat, so anything else is a bonus. No matter if they have a load of injuries or not, as we will make them look great, and whoever comes in will no doubt score v us.

It's actually a good time to play Newcastle believe it or not.

In the last few weeks they've lost Botman (ACL) and just on Saturday's game Lascelles also got ACL. Almiron came on and was subbed within 10 minutes, Gordon got a red so he won't be around and think Livramento also hobbled off and Trippier is unavailable.

It will be a relative makeshift backline they put out and one much weaker than what they put out at Goodison.

Having said all that given there was minimal attacking intent at Bournemouth until going a goal down it's clearly going to be another very extreme low block with Dyche petrified of Isak's pace in the final third. Barnes will also get a start after his two goals at the weekend.

Will go for a 1-1. Doucoure to end his goal drought.

Newcastle 1-2 Everton

Team

GK. Pickford
RB. Coleman
CB. Tarkowski
CB. Branthwaite
LB. Mykolenko
CM. Gueye
CM. Onana
LW. Mcneil
RW. Harrison
Plodder. Doucoure
ST Beto

UTFT
That will be the team, we know it, Dyche knows it and Newcastle will know it.... Chances of winning are vitually zero so why not try something different, it is a free hit. My team would be..

1711976081451.png

OR

1711976136364.png

Newcastle have a bit of a makeshift defence. They play quite high so there should be a bit of room in behind to exploit.

I’d start Beto and Gomes on that basis, in the vague hope of some movement and a decent pass.

He won’t, obviously. Will be long balls up to DCL with his back to goal, and their defenders will have the easiest game of the season.