Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton - Waffle, Match Report, MotM Poll & more waffle

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good time to play the barcodes, but we do need to change things around.

Start Beto and DCL, maybe go 3 at the back and flood the midfield

Can't see another thread so time to get it going.

Everything that could go wrong at Everton is going wrong at Everton which means only 1 thing.

Newcastle 1-2 Everton

Beto and Mcneil on the scoresheet

Team

GK. Pickford
RB. Coleman
CB. Tarkowski
CB. Branthwaite
LB. Mykolenko
CM. Gueye
CM. Onana
LW. Mcneil
RW. Harrison
Plodder. Doucoure
ST Beto

I'm not endorsing the above side btw

UTFT
It's the end days if you're starting the match thread macca.

I hope you had your magic underpants on when you posted it because if so, 6-0 win. If not, we're getting Richard Mastered.

That will be the team, we know it, Dyche knows it and Newcastle will know it.... Chances of winning are vitually zero so why not try something different, it is a free hit. My team would be..

View attachment 250863
OR

View attachment 250864
2nd one is worth a try, but still would play Gomes and Garner, our best passer and use the pace of DCL and Beto to get into channels, especially over the Dan Burn side. Certainly they play their high line.

Last edited:

Any sign of Danjuma being fit?would start Gomes if fit,the only midfielder on our books I would trust to actually pass a ball and into space,through the lines,if Dobbin was fit he should start too in my world, Mackenzie Hunt too,been on the bench for absolute yonks!!!just change it Dyche,if we are getting beat at least give us something different to endure,Chermitti,Beto up top,lost patience with this gang of wastrels now!!!

It's got to the piint where everything is that predictable that we all know how this is going to play out. From Dyche's predictable squad and format, to the result. Even the post match interview. Its more exciting hoping for other teams to loose than it is hoping for Everton to win. Make it stop.

Any sign of Danjuma being fit?would start Gomes if fit,the only midfielder on our books I would trust to actually pass a ball and into space,through the lines,if Dobbin was fit he should start too in my world, Mackenzie Hunt too,been on the bench for absolute yonks!!!just change it Dyche,if we are getting beat at least give us something different to endure,Chermitti,Beto up top,lost patience with this gang of wastrels now!!!

Nope, he's already said he wants Danjuma doing a weeks training before being under consideration. The only players who he would throw in straight away are Mcneil, Harrison & Tarkowski