Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton - Waffle, Match Report, MotM Poll & more waffle

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Championship would bring some welcome relief from 3 seasons of being humiliated every week. Bored of it now. Bored of the terrible ownership, terrible football, the terrible results, the not arsed players and the turgid tactics. Hopefully Moyes would see us as a challenge to build us back up and return in the summer if West Ham don’t want him. Dyche is a one trick pony, and the trick has stopped working.

The lack of anger in the players tells me all we need to know. We're nice, polite, and quick to accept our victimhood. There is no passion or fight in any of them. They are crap - but gutless to go with it. Forest and even Luton have more balls.
I do think we have too many nice players but I think they are angry, I think they’re just mostly crap

We’ve got Forest Brentford and Burnley who we already beat this season, Sheff U who are awful and Luton who we can absolutely beat if we play like we were before this break.

I don’t understand how we’ve come back from this break with zero energy

we DONT win games we need to we don’t win atall

coz it’s dyche he’s took us down and burnley

The commentators on TNT have spent the last few minutes discussing how bad we have been for ages now. Seems everyone is beginning to catch on.