Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton - Waffle, Match Report, MotM Poll & more waffle

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I remember the Walter Smith days and was unfortunately a season ticket holder at that time. This guy is just as bad as Smith, his win percentage may be better but his style of play is pitiful to put it mildly.

Maybe we should try and pass the ball rather than hoofing it at every opportunity? Just a thought.

….except the quality in possession is dreadful. Remember the days of Osman, Baines and Pienaar then just watch McNeil pass it five yards to a Newcastle player on the half-way line.

ffs, why does Sean Dyche constantly allow and probably encourages a pass back to Pickford who then kicks it away first touch. His distribution is much better when he actually takes a touch to control and scan.

Dyche has to go players have lost faith. When it gets to that point time has to be up or your making a worse situation for yourself
It doesn't matter lad. We have got a striker on the pitch that was frying chicken for living only 5 years ago, we are [Poor language removed] from top to bottom, it doesn't matter what manager we can get in, the players we have are terrible

I don’t really buy this, I think we’re just crap
The lack of anger in the players tells me all we need to know. We're nice, polite, and quick to accept our victimhood. There is no passion or fight in any of them. They are crap - but gutless to go with it. Forest and even Luton have more balls.