• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Newcastle Utd (and Viz)

I've missed this, whaaaa?

Hold on, prob best not to reply given the issues around a certain suspended player.
It was overturned. During the downfall of the USSR, Usmanov was found guilty of rape but it was alleged that it was all down to the guy in control being an avowed enemy of a major business associate of Usmanov. Once he was ousted, the verdict was thrown out and that's the end of the sordid story.

It was overturned. During the downfall of the USSR, Usmanov was found guilty of rape but it was alleged that it was all down to the guy in control being an avowed enemy of a major business associate of Usmanov. Once he was ousted, the verdict was thrown out and that's the end of the sordid story.
Good grief.
The image of that reminds me of the rich fat lad on the boat at the end of Taken.

Another of the last vestiges of being a football fan inside of me has died tonight.

I love watching us and the matchday experience is like a routine over the years but I dont know how long left English football has before it eats away at itself.

Only way things will get better is a salary and transfer cap across the board regardless of revenue and the team with the best academy/recruitment wins.

Salary cap in one league basically kills that league overnight, a cap has to be global otherwise the leagues popularity nosedives and all the good players go elsewhere. The entire structure of football would need to change before a salary cap would ever work.

342.png
Thats what I picture Holliday looking like.

Salary cap in one league basically kills that league overnight, a cap has to be global otherwise the leagues popularity nosedives and all the good players go elsewhere. The entire structure of football would need to change before a salary cap would ever work.

Genuinely hope the super league happens at this point. Don’t care if the quality of our league suffers a bit, at least it’ll actually be an honest, competitive sport and not some ridiculous hyper-football circus made for Yanks and FIFA Ultimate Team quilts.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back