News of Ex Players

Our contribution to the lower leagues continues. Didn't Bolassie score also (a fluke) for Boro, and I never ever remember his name, our hero who scored in injury time to beat the RS? Can't even remember who in the Championship he plays for either. I hope we provide the Championship with a few more scoring heroes this close season after we unload more of our second rate players.
Dan Gosling? Is he still at Bournemouth? Think he might have moved on again, certainly remember hearing his name recently, but don't recall it being one of their games...

It's Big Dunc btw. Richards reckons Roy Keane was scared of him! :D;)

My Uncle Raymond who was very well in at Everton and ran the Blue Streak Train told me a story about the Oldham, JM transfer. The Catt took JH to Oldham in the car to complete the signing. A sum of money allegedly 7K was waiting for JM and the Catt waited in the car. Upon returning to the car the Catt asked JM for his half. JM told the Catt to F OFF. The alleged outcome JM got a taxi back from Oldham with 7K in his jacket pocket. I don't think JM played many games at Oldham. A story of its time I guess if it is true. Those lads deserved anything they could get the work clubs screwed them over with the crowds in the sixties.