News of Ex Players

A bit random and not ex player but didn't know where to put this uninteresting titbit; I just found a ticket from 2008 a pre season friendly against Preston, I remember thinking what a good player Gosling looked and Lukas jutwhatisface. That's it carry on.

Young Billy just lived for the next hour, not even the day, had a good talent which would have made him a millionaire, but he had a happy go lucky nature and just went with the flow, couldn’t’t compose his emotions.

Ian Snodin talks about him in his book: The youth team had played at Bellefield training ground one Saturday morning and Mike Walker was there, he went through the youth team that day saying “ You are all going to the first team game this afternoon I want you to watch the players in your position“ he detailed every player who to watch, he got to Billy Kenny and said “ I want you to watch Mike Millington” Billy said “ You want me to watch Mike Millington, you should have brought him here this morning to watch me, he might have learned a few things”
Billy wasted his career, no doubt about it, one thing he never lacked was confidence!!
Who was Milligan playing for?

Him and Collymore scored for fun when they played together for Southend. The RS got Stan and we got Brett. Kind of sums us up at that time !
Collymore actually left Southend for Nottm Forest (not RS) not long after he scored the goal at Roots Hall that knocked the famous Millwall out of the FACup. When I say not long after I don’t mean 10 minutes after the goal went in but later that season. Collymore then left Nottm Forest for RS. Collymore then left RS for Ulrika Johnsen. Collymore then left Ulrika Johnsen in a terrible mess, then after that his final move was to go on a twilight-hour tour of Britain where he took up his new sport of “Dogging” - and when he was invited by old bill for a tour of the Crown Court, narrated for him by the prosecution, he allegedly said it was all a mistake and that he was simply authoring a book called “British car parks at night” And that evidently qualified him to be signed up as a radio & tv football commentator & pundit. His mum must be so proud. Brett Angel any day of the week over that nonce

Collymore actually left Southend for Nottm Forest (not RS) not long after he scored the goal at Roots Hall that knocked the famous Millwall out of the FACup. When I say not long after I don’t mean 10 minutes after the goal went in but later that season. Collymore then left Nottm Forest for RS. Collymore then left RS for Ulrika Johnsen. Collymore then left Ulrika Johnsen in a terrible mess, then after that his final move was to go on a twilight-hour tour of Britain where he took up his new sport of “Dogging” - and when he was invited by old bill for a tour of the Crown Court, narrated for him by the prosecution, he allegedly said it was all a mistake and that he was simply authoring a book called “British car parks at night” And that evidently qualified him to be signed up as a radio & tv football commentator & pundit. His mum must be so proud. Brett Angel any day of the week over that nonce

Whilst there are many things to deride Collymore for from his past his is now one of the few actual pundits to actually call out some of the hypocrasy and b******s within the modern game. Forest fans have mixed emotions regarding his time at the club. I think he was a real tit around how he managed his move to the RS but was a boss slotter there is no doubt.