News of Ex Players

Blimey, mate, that’s a stretch. I think you know full well that no football supporter in the land bases their support on the circumstances of the clubs creation, unless you’re suggesting that every Liverpool fan loves Everton??

Also, what’s the point of your second para? Nobody has argued that Gana is entitled to his beliefs. His beliefs are abhorrent and should be condemned, irrespective of whether or not he has ever physically acted upon them in any way.

I have to disagree. He is entitled to believe what he believes. Lots of people have differing views on lots of contentious issues. It's called freedom. Some people might be looking forward to the day when everybody agrees on everything and any dissenting voices are drowned out, I'm not. Sounds like some horrible dystopia to me.

I have to disagree. He is entitled to believe what he believes. Lots of people have differing views on lots of contentious issues. It's called freedom. Some people might be looking forward to the day when everybody agrees on everything and any dissenting voices are drowned out, I'm not. Sounds like some horrible dystopia to me.
Are you thick mate?

You’re responding to a post in which I said he’s entitled to his beliefs, arguing that he is - indeed - entitled to his beliefs, and then puffing your chest out like some champion of truth, cryarsing that everyone is looking for an argument??

Once more: he’s entitled to his beliefs.

Once more: his beliefs are abhorrent trash.

If it’s the latter that you ACTUALLY disagree with then I suspect freedom of speech isn’t the issue, here.

Are you thick mate?

You’re responding to a post in which I said he’s entitled to his beliefs, arguing that he is - indeed - entitled to his beliefs, and then puffing your chest out like some champion of truth, cryarsing that everyone is looking for an argument??

If it’s the latter that you ACTUALLY disagree with then I suspect freedom of speech isn’t the issue, here.

When you said Nobody has argued that Gana is entitled to his beliefs, I think you meant to say Nobody has argued that Gana is NOT entitled to his beliefs. Sorry for the confusion. I think we are in agreement. And no, I would not describe myself as thick.

Are you thick mate?

I guess everyone has the right to agree with some things and not others. And everyone has their own notions of morality, too :)

I guess everyone has the right to agree with some things and not others. And everyone has their own notions of morality, too :)
This is where we need to be careful.

There is nothing at all wrong with homosexuality. If your beliefs suggest otherwise I get it but don’t condone it.

If you think it’s an issue of morality then you’re unequivocally in the wrong.

933EE4BE-5E6A-4454-BD85-EAD6E4593FCA.jpeg