News of Ex Players

What happened at Fiorentina? He barely lasted 5 minutes before they shifted him on. Did they run out of treatment tables or something?
They didn't pick him. Everyone used to claim he was amazing and if it wasn't for his injury record he'd be playing for City or something but he couldn't get a game for Fiorentina and had to move to a relegation threatened team instead he was the most overrated player we've had in all my time watching Everton as well as the most injury prone.

Not for me, players sign contracts and fulfill them, I don't blame players for injuries.

When fit he was a quality player and without him in the run in for his last season I think we get relegated.

All opinions isn't it.

For me he was a massive waste of money and we got our undies well and truly pulled down after that world cup.

Not blaming him for signing the contract or having a go at him personally. Just a dreadful signing.

He scored ZERO goals in 20 games for Juve last season, I assume he got very few minutes, but thats insane.

So many people used to say how obvious it was that he was amazing and it was all Marco Silvas fault that he wasn't doing well here they must feel very stupid now seeing how his career has gone.

It's hard to really judge from afar but he strikes me as someone who acts like he's a top class player without ever really having put in the effort to be one. Needs to get his head down and actually play/score goals or he's going to be playing in Serie B soon.

It's hard to really judge from afar but he strikes me as someone who acts like he's a top class player without ever really having put in the effort to be one. Needs to get his head down and actually play/score goals or he's going to be playing in Serie B soon.
He was on umpteen thousand pounds a week as a teen/early twenty something, of course he thinks he's ace.. that he hasn't kicked on could be down to loads of reasons, one of which could be that he was just a little bit over rated to start with.