News of Ex Players

I personally would be willing to offer an olive branch to Sharp, I feel he was just caught up in a moment and doubled down over time.

Not excusing his behaviour, but you know, he didnt murder anybody and I doubt he had little input in the mess the club became.
I'm sure Sharpy with hindsight may regret some of his actions in supporting manipulative Bill, I would like to hear what if anything he has to say on the situation.
With BMD in sight it would be a pity if a player who gave Evertonians some of their best moments is banished from proceedings.
I too would be willing to see Graeme back, he's done a lot more good for this club than he has bad.

I'm sure Sharpy with hindsight may regret some of his actions in supporting manipulative Bill, I would like to hear what if anything he has to say on the situation.
With BMD in sight it would be a pity if a player who gave Evertonians some of their best moments is banished from proceedings.
I too would be willing to see Graeme back, he's done a lot more good for this club than he has bad.
The thing for me is though, he's not banished. He's never been banished. He chose not to come anymore for reasons he knew were obviously ridiculous. He could come back any time he wanted, he is the only one stopping him from attending so the poor me act doesn't really work on me.

He could've easily apologised as well if forgiveness was what he was after

The thing for me is though, he's not banished. He's never been banished. He chose not to come anymore for reasons he knew were obviously ridiculous. He could come back any time he wanted, he is the only one stopping him from attending so the poor me act doesn't really work on me.

He could've easily apologised as well if forgiveness was what he was after
I stand to be corrected but as far as I was led to believe the board were advised by the police to stay away from Goodison due to concerns for their safety.
If that threat still exists he's obviously going to stay away.
Where does the poor me come from? I haven't heard of him making any comment on the situation.
I'm not supporting him btw and I agree that some sort of apology should be forthcoming to smooth the waters.

I stand to be corrected but as far as I was led to believe the board were advised by the police to stay away from Goodison due to concerns for their safety.
If that threat still exists he's obviously going to stay away.
Where does the poor me come from? I haven't heard of him making any comment on the situation.
I'm not supporting him btw and I agree that some sort of apology should be forthcoming to smooth the waters.
The Echo asked the police and there was never a warning issued by them, nor did the club report any threats to them. There was never a headlock. It was all club spin. Graeme Sharp was and is not in danger at Goodison. Obviously.

As for the poor me, he leaked at the time how heartbroken he was that he couldn't attend and how poorly he has been treated. Leaked it to Dom King or Joyce I believe.

Anthony Gordon must be hoping he gets a match. Is Gareth saving him for the final? He had some good days before he was a barcode.
He is a world-class tool and his face desperately needs punching, but Gordon could do a job for Southgate's side, as could Toney, Watkins, Palmer, Eze etc. All sitting and rotting while England fail to even sniff the target and Foden and Kane lumber around not connecting with each other.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back