Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

News of Ex Players

I personally would be willing to offer an olive branch to Sharp, I feel he was just caught up in a moment and doubled down over time.

Not excusing his behaviour, but you know, he didnt murder anybody and I doubt he had little input in the mess the club became.

IMHO he should have been more pragmatic between club and fans, he wasn’t. Also, a good few years ago he was a regular on Century FM’s Legends phone in and his attitude absolutely stunk to any Evertonian who questioned the custodians. He kept using the same phrases others did supporting Bill, “be careful what you wish for”.

He bemoaned how poor Everton were becoming in the very early 90’s before he was sold to Oldham in his autobiography yet he was supporting a men and regime who oversaw one of the most unsuccessful and mediocre periods in the clubs history. Years later.

Let’s be honest here, this is all about people earning money. They’re all mates , it’s why so many stayed quiet after what happened last January . Either their living would be jeopardised or they didn’t want to speak out against their mates. It’s not been run like a football club. The few have benefited whilst the club itself and most of its fans haven’t.

Each to their own really, if people want to welcome him back that’s up to them and we can move on .

I personally would be willing to offer an olive branch to Sharp, I feel he was just caught up in a moment and doubled down over time.

Not excusing his behaviour, but you know, he didnt murder anybody and I doubt he had little input in the mess the club became.

To do what; like hell he's goin back on the board...that's some BK level shiz right there.

I have to be honest here and say that Sharpy was a passionate and vocal supporter of a regime that almost destroyed this club.

This man mocked and belittled the people who were fighting for change. The same people who worshipped him for what he did as a player for us.

Forget about "olive branches" i say until there is an apology from Sharpy for his behaviour and conduct towards these people.

Perhaps i'm not reading the room here but Sharpy chose what side of the battle he was on. History has indeed shown that he chose the wrong one.

Absolutely no reason he shouldn’t be made to feel he can attend games without fear of abuse imho (if for whatever reason he genuinely feels he cant)
He’s made his bed in terms of his opinions but simple fact is, don’t pay too much attention to anything he says.
He should be able to sit in the ground an be celebrated for his achievements, not necessarily his opinions.

Absolutely no reason he shouldn’t be made to feel he can attend games without fear of abuse imho (if for whatever reason he genuinely feels he cant)
He’s made his bed in terms of his opinions but simple fact is, don’t pay too much attention to anything he says.
He should be able to sit in the ground an be celebrated for his achievements, not necessarily his opinions.
The irony is Sharpe probably will stay away, meanwhile we will name a stand after that scumbag kenwright.

He almost deserves his own thread but it's so good to see James doing well, and it makes me doubt even more that the Ancelotti - James year actually happened! lol

Get him back. Last year at Goodison, 1st year at Bramley Moore.

Hss definitely still got it.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back