News of Ex Players

Super Cup tonite in Warsaw k.o. 8pm UK time Discovery + TNT.

Can Lookman & Godfrey's (sub) Atalanta put one over Don Carlo's Real Madrid ?

Let's face it, a true test would be being successful with Everton, so erm, still a lot to
Prove in aspirational NSNO terms for these quitters ...

A bit harsh on Ancelotti that mate , I still love the guy

A bit harsh on Ancelotti that mate , I still love the guy
Controversial counterpoint: him and his pal James lost interest in a season we should’ve made European football, which could’ve changed the financial hell we’ve been through ever since. Then sued us for bonuses for doing so. A charming fella and gave us a few months of hope but an expensive mistake who did more harm than good.

Controversial counterpoint: him and his pal James lost interest in a season we should’ve made European football, which could’ve changed the financial hell we’ve been through ever since. Then sued us for bonuses for doing so. A charming fella and gave us a few months of hope but an expensive mistake who did more harm than good.
Counterpoint he wanted the money he was contractually entitled to

I think it was the Gilfi situation that wrecked us, and that we are just about recovered from.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.