News of Ex Players

Scored amazing goals against Fulham and France if I remember right. Really wanted him to come good but he probably just wasn’t the right fit for a Moyes team.

I remember his debut against Stockport County and I genuinely thought we'd signed the next Ryan Giggs. Think it was then the Leeds at home on the Sunday and he was brilliant again and I upgraded my Kanchelskis shout to Pele

I remember his debut against Stockport County and I genuinely thought we'd signed the next Ryan Giggs. Think it was then the Leeds at home on the Sunday and he was brilliant again and I upgraded my Kanchelskis shout to Pele
He scored some quality goals did McFadden that old saying " a scorer of great goals rather than a great goal scorer" definitely applies to him. He was ok for the money we spent and we made a nice little profit on him if I remember.

He scored some quality goals did McFadden that old saying " a scorer of great goals rather than a great goal scorer" definitely applies to him. He was ok for the money we spent and we made a nice little profit on him if I remember.
I remember one goal he got , I think v Southampton into the Park End, the ball came to him in the box and he took a touch instead of hitting it first time, and before I got half way to calling him a f###ing t##t he buried it with his next touch. We came from 1 down to win 2-1.

Certainly a talented player and scorer of some great goals, appeared to be only when he was in the mood though, too many games where he was anonymous.

This Ellis Simms love-in is baffling.

He's only good in the confines of the box, of which we don't play in, he is not PL quality unless you're setting up him in the 18-yard box.
Not having that. He's mogged man united players time and time again here. He's clearly got something. Not saying he's a world beater, mind. DCL is only decent in the confines of the 18 yard box, but that doesn't mean he's not prem quality.

All it says is that Dyche is an absolute melon for not playing to strikers' strength. That's for both Beto and DCL.