Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meh I didn't like Koeman much as a person either if he does the job fine, that job is about survival now. We can bin him off in the summer. I agree it's a sign of an utterly shambolic run club though.

The first 3 points he gets all of this rubbish will be forgotten
We may not want him but at least give him 1 game ????

Mate, I dont know if you go to Goodison, but the atmosphere has been awful all year.

Hopefully if the moaners stay away, like they did when we went behind at home to Watford, we can get back that fight and spirit that has carried the club at times going again.

It’s disappointing the club are unable to make an appointment that everyone can get behind with excitement and enthusiasm. It should be a time to be optimistic again. Clearly, Allardyce will not arrive in a sea of positivity but he seemingly never does.

There will likely be no swift turnaround and even if there is, many will put it down to the players changing attitude themselves, and getting results against sides we might expect to beat. Sam will be on a downer from the off here.

But I will still accept him if it means he can get the team playing with purpose and organisation. We need to become hard to beat again. I am sick to death of seeing us pushed from pillar to post every game we play. Sick to the back teeth of it.

It does represent a sad day that a manager comes in in these circumstances however it’s the club that has made a balls of this process and not Allardyce. It’s Koeman and Walsh that made a balls of summer recruitment and not Allardyce. And it’s Kenwright that’s made a pigs ear of 20 years at the helm.

Allardyce being appointed is on them, not him.

I just hope Allardyce can stabilise us quickly. If not things will get very very ugly indeed. Despite appearances, I’m not sure that by the end of this whole episode we won’t see resignations from the board.
I would imagine if it does go ahead and Sam is our next boss, he must demand a striker in early January any manager is going to struggle with out a quality striker here. Unsworths rein has just proven that and that was Koemans downfall too, whether it was his or the boards fault. Sam would only have to wait just over a month before he could get someone in.

He is corrupt, a loud mouth, spouts nonsense, and is only able to take care of mediocre sides and squeak them out of the relegation zone. He has no integrity and nothing that I would want from a manager leading this club.

I would be incredibly embarrassed to have him at the helm of this great club. I remember he said that if he worked at Real Madrid he could do the same thing as their managers have done. Well, Sam, you will have access to money now, stop spouting bullshit and show us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back