Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He will. The fans will be bored of his football.
They took Moyes for 11 years without driving him out.

As long as the results are not dreadful he will accepted - embraced even.

We have the most passive unquestioning fanbase in the country. They’ve been openly lied and cheated to by the likes of Kenwright and taken it - Allardyce as manager is nothing in comparison.

Alladyce will do the biz this season....well some sort of 8th-ish biz and a bit better the next.
Then they'll extend his contract and it will all go down hill

They took Moyes for 11 years without driving him out.

As long as the results are not dreadful he will accepted - embraced even.

We have the most passive unquestioning fanbase in the country. They’ve been openly lied and cheated to by the likes of Kenwright and taken it - Allardyce as manager is nothing in comparison.

I take your point mate of some parts but I can't see the fans just staying a float and SAMs football for long i just can't

Just heard some irritating soundbites of SA on the radio. Something about "fan's attitudes" and then him backing himself by saying he has managed "7 clubs in the Premier League, that's more than anyone else in the league" as if that is some kind of badge of honour, and found myself growling at the radio "And how many trophies was that Sam? Sorry? What? I didn't quite catch that... how many trophies did you win?"

Then I heard that absolute t***pot John Cross saying that the other day's 4-0 was "new manager bounce!" WTF?!

Carragher (of all people) has it right in the Telegraph. Biggest club he’s managed and he’ll need to understand what is expected in order to be accepted. His history with other teams is in many ways irrelevant. This is a step up and his best chance to increase that win ratio and add some silverware. He was hardly gonna get a 55% win ratio with West Ham and Palace and win trophies.

Just heard some irritating soundbites of SA on the radio. Something about "fan's attitudes" and then him backing himself by saying he has managed "7 clubs in the Premier League, that's more than anyone else in the league" as if that is some kind of badge of honour, and found myself growling at the radio "And how many trophies was that Sam? Sorry? What? I didn't quite catch that... how many trophies did you win?"

Then I heard that absolute t***pot John Cross saying that the other day's 4-0 was "new manager bounce!" WTF?!

Both taken out of context.

Upon fans, he said that its every managers job to win over the fans and you do that by getting results.

He also said that he has a reputation, one that he thinks is unfair as that hes managed at 7 clubs and played a different style each time.

andy4efc

Thanks for pointing out that both soundbites were taken out of context. I should know better than to trust the way the media distorts things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back