Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
See mate, that isn't true. As much as you can name failed managers/players from overseas, it is just as easy to name succesful ones. the last English manager to win the league? See what i mean.

The coach with 13 Premier league titles in his trophy cabinet is British.

We recruited Ronald Koeman because he did well at Southampton. And everyone was loving it on here. He was recruited within the league.

We signed players that were doing well within their clubs. And at the start of the season, everyone was loving it on here.

My argument was that our policy wasn't racist. Like you said it was. My argument was that it made total sense it what we were doing.

Why we failed this year? Koeman..... and recruiting players without any pace, and having no back up for Baines and having no balance within the team. That's why we failed. Not because didn't recruit Frank De Boer, when he was one of the favorites on here to get the job (That worked out great for Palace). Or because we didn't sign more foreign players from foreign leagues.

Instead of criticizing simply because he is German (he's German Italian btw), do some research. This guy is a tactical genius. He would do amazing with the youth we have to offer. But yes, fair enough, we should go for someone more experienced. My choice would be Simeone.
Not criticising mate, i hinestly have no idea who he is! I am just making the point that whichever German we got would almost certainly crap compared to Liverpools german, because that is the way our luck goes!

"It's been a turbulent few years for the club *wipes eyes* so we thought, we need to go back to our roots. That, ladies and gentlemen, is why I am delighted to welcome David back to the club"
And all my hope for the summer has been washed away by billy's tears. That's it folks, it's either fat sam or dour davie. I'm going to look into a 5 year cryogenic freeze program.

If/when Sam leaves why make the same mistake again by hiring somebody like Silva who carries a huge level of risk with him.

Change for the sake of change makes no sense. The next one has to be right .

True this, Silva was a panic of an idea but im sure most people realize that now, as much as we hate Sam at least he should keep us up, even if its agony to watch us play.

What is the problem ? That must be clearly defined first.

It isn't Sam Allyrdyce , because he was only brought in because there is a problem... his failure has been his inability to rectify the problem. I would include Shakepeare and Sammy Lee with big Sam. They are not the solution in all probability but it is silly to describe them as the problem as the first four months of the season when we were even worse Sam was not at the club. The next one has to be right and if it takes twelve months to get him.. so be it.

This is true, Sam seems to be confident enough to work with the mess we have, but we cant afford to take a gamble in the summer on someone bang average on the off chance they get it right. It will be the fourth manager since Moyes left, they have to have a proven track record of some kind of sucess, not sackings and relegations.

Hoffenheim-boss-Julian-Nagelsmann-654575.jpg

tumblr_m37go7mT0Z1r9rjs4.gif

West Ham fans on Twitter recon Silva is their next manager
West Ham fans reckon a lot of things tho, lets be honest. If there is any truth in it they can have him i don't think he is up too much anyway, id rather we went for Sanchez Flores or Fonseca or Hasenhuttl or even Nagelsmann, basically someone who can coach players properly, and for gods sake get a proper technical/sporting director that has done the job before rather than a jumped up PE teacher.

West Ham fans reckon a lot of things tho, lets be honest. If there is any truth in it they can have him i don't think he is up too much anyway, id rather we went for Sanchez Flores or Fonseca or Hasenhuttl or even Nagelsmann, basically someone who can coach players properly, and for gods sake get a proper technical/sporting director that has done the job before rather than a jumped up PE teacher.
I dont want Silva actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back