Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good chance emery will be axed by psg at the end of the season, wanted him before we got moonhead. Obviously that's if Fonseca tells us to jog on first
Emery is only on something like £4.5m a year aswell, but we would need a proper DOF, he has never really bought his own players, he is defo more of a coach.

Am I insane to think that Conte might be tempted? He aint going to be at Chelsea next season, and give him control over players/targets, well, you never know.

I'd be shocked mate if we for that calibre of manager tbh.

I don't think Moshiri is capable of getting a top drawer manager tbh. I could see the thinking behind Koeman, good manager but certainly not a great manager. Replacing him he was after anyone and everyone and if we were going to get a big name manager....well Tuchel and Ancelotti were sitting on the shelf yet we ended up with Allardyce.

I don't think Moshiri is capable of getting a top drawer manager tbh

Substitute the word 'everton' for 'moshiri' and I'd agree with you. Why would any 'top drawer' manager (or player) want to join what is, sadly, a mid-table Premier League club, other than for ££££?

We need a young progressive manager given time to build a team and try push onto the next level. In Pickford, Holgate, Davies, lookman, dcl, baningime we have talented young players with first team experience. Add to that more younger players with good reputations coming though as well. We have some good experienced quality players and add to that and develop them. It's the only way we can improve for me. Buyin loads of players and sticking them into the team and hoping for instant success hasn't worked.

His team just beat the champions two weeks ago by 3-0. They beat the team 2-1 that just routed us on Saturday. They were playing in League Two eight years ago, and then he took charge.

He's a viable option for us and being considered for Chelsea. He's miles above what we've had in recent years.

My own fear over our present predicament is because of the shenanigans ongoing within the club, there will be very few coaches who would be attracted to coming here.
For certain that would include such laughable shouts as Simeone and Ancelloti but also unknowns, to me at least, those noted in post 16724.

I suspect he'll be with us to the end of this lamentable season but surely his chances of staying any longer are now gone. His Everton reign will be remembered for this:

"We had the same game plan that Swansea had on Tuesday. We studied how Swansea played".

Reactions: ADT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back