Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Duncan Ferguson will be the next Everton manager, after Allardyce's contract expires. He will teach him everything he knows and Ferguson will become even more succesfull manager than his BFM (big fat mentor). So much glory awaits us.

Make Jardim an offer. He can’t stay much longer at Monaco and PSG will want a celebrity coach when they eventually get rid of Emery.

Has all of the attributes - used to working on a budget, adaptable tactically, gets on well with players, great with youth, and has come through the hard way. I think his achievements are tremendous but with PSG’s dominance he seems to have gone off the radar somewhat.

Some club will nab him and they’ll have got themselves a gem.

Make Jardim an offer. He can’t stay much longer at Monaco and PSG will want a celebrity coach when they eventually get rid of Emery.

Has all of the attributes - used to working on a budget, adaptable tactically, gets on well with players, great with youth, and has come through the hard way. I think his achievements are tremendous but with PSG’s dominance he seems to have gone off the radar somewhat.

Some club will nab him and they’ll have got themselves a gem.
And knows how to play good football, great shout

There is literally nothing I like about Schneiderlin anymore and I think what I hate most about Sam is that he keeps picking him despite him being worthless every game. He must be worried Beni isn’t consistent, so he sticks with constantly terrible. Somehow that’s safer in Sams eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back