Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way press are having a field day on Allardyce after Saturday`s humiliation and Silva being out of a job at the mo ..............
I'll be honest - I don't want Silva.

Keep hold of Allardyce until May and get rid as soon as the last ball is kicked. Walsh too.

Bring in a top manager in June, Fonseca would be my best 'realistic' pick. Any intention of hiring a new DoF should only come after the manager is sorted, not before.

My main worry is we keep him till May, then pump him, then start the process of looking for a replacement.

This summer is arguably the most important in the club's recent history and we need the new boss (if there is one) in ASAP to assess the squad.

Once we get to 40 points, make the fact we are looking for his replacement an open secret.

Get the new guy signed up ready for the end of the season, with it been known that Samosaurus is out. If I was in Moshiri's shoes I would be demanding both myself and the board and director of football to have a strategy to strengthen our weak spots, move on a few of the weaker links, and have this plan agreed with the new manager well before the end of the season. I'd like to be going into the world cup with 3 or 4 signings in the bag, and the option of one or two whilst the pre-season is going on as the new guy accesses his squad. Hell if a new manager is found and free to start, get him in for a a free ride until the end of the season once we are mathematically safe.

Normally I would be against such actions for the dignity of the man in charge, but frankly, he doesn't care about us, just that his gravy boat is filled with filthy lucre. This time next year he'll be doing the same for whoever is a basket case then.

Wouldn't surprise me. Saying that I was one of those who swore blind that I would hate to see him back.....but the dross we are playing, I now dream of the Moyes era......Sad I know.
Same. He wasn’t perfect and he annoyed me after he left but he wouldn’t have wasted money like we have the last couple of years.

It would still be a bit depressing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back