Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if Moshiri was properly serious, he should offer Conte 10M the minute he gets sacked from Chelsea.

he is exactly the kind of bloke who would sort this shabite out
We could get a lot of people tbh, the number of top class mangers around the globe who are on less than what we are paying fat sam and what we gave Koeman is frightening, some of the names are crazy. It comes down to how serious Moshiri is about building a club or if he just wants to build a stadium.

We could get a lot of people tbh, the number of top class mangers around the globe who are on less than what we are paying fat sam and what we gave Koeman is frightening, some of the names are crazy. It comes down to how serious Moshiri is about building a club or if he just wants to build a stadium.

thing is, he currently lives here, has a feel for the prem, has actually won it and it wouldn't be anything of a gamble.

lets hope the stars align and Moshiri opens his wallet

I hope to god we have someone lined up for an immediate start after this season finishes.

Knowing our shambolic board though it will be a long drawn out affair with the appointment made hours before the new season starts.

I actually wouldn't mind Eddie Howe.He's a young up and coming manager.He was a boyhood blue.He ticks a lot of boxes.Of course managing Everton, would be a more high profile job, with greater pressure and challenges.But he's done enough to be given a chance at a big club.I don't think the new manager, necessarily has to be of the continental variety.

I think ideally we need a manager, who knows what english football is all about, so we don't have to worry about an adjustment period.But then again Sam Allardyce, is making scary noises about still being here next season.Perish the thought!Of course we need a new director of football as well.I think someone like Jordi Cruyff would be ideal for such a role.

Conte cant wait to go back Italy, but I’m suggesting him cos why not.

Moshiri probably doesn’t even know his first name

I hope to god we have someone lined up for an immediate start after this season finishes.

Knowing our shambolic board though it will be a long drawn out affair with the appointment made hours before the new season starts.
New manager and left back paraded at half time at our first home game next season in The Championship.

I actually wouldn't mind Eddie Howe.He's a young up and coming manager.He was a boyhood blue.He ticks a lot of boxes.Of course managing Everton, would be a more high profile job, with greater pressure and challenges.But he's done enough to be given a chance at a big club.I don't think the new manager, necessarily has to be of the continental variety.

I think ideally we need a manager, who knows what english football is all about, so we don't have to worry about an adjustment period.But then again Sam Allardyce, is making scary noises about still being here next season.Perish the thought!Of course we need a new director of football as well.I think someone like Jordi Cruyff would be ideal for such a role.
at present he has improved Bournemouths position every year. that takes some doing with what hes had to work with.

by far the smallest club to every reach the prem and never looked like going down to be fiar

To reach the upper echelon of managing, you need to be able to coach the Geris, the Dowells, the Lookmans and the Holgates of the league. EFC has been the club where talent comes to die, and we need to change that. Bring in someone that isn't afraid to play bold lineups and actually organize a UNIT to defend properly. We are seeing managers getting praise for organizing the defense, when in reality they are parking the bus and playing that deep block that has plagued our football for too long. NO MORE! All of the top teams can defend as a unit which requires an actual tactician at the helm. We desperately need something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back