Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand from someone at the club, Sam is to be booted out and the loyal Rhino asked to take the reins until the end of the season. He only needs to win one game. Announcement soon.
Unsworth 100% Home record in league and fans right behind us should be able to get 7 points from Brighton, Newcastle and Southampton. Allardyce out!

New manager to follow in the summer ;)

He hasn't made them crap no, in fact he made them win two Champions Leagues on the bounce. They've had a poor season but could well still win it yet again.

Where are they in the league? I dont know, but heard they were miles off.

10th place

Yeah and Chelsea where in what place when they brought Conte in

Thinking we have the same ability to attract a manager as Liverpool is frankly mental, on a global scale there reputation is hugely ahead of us.

It's delusional and ultimately a damaging distraction to pursue managers and indeed players who simply put we cannot and will not get, because all it does is make us look like a club who are run by a fantasist.

The level of Fonseca, Tuchel, Favre, etc are realistic top end managers we can attract, the more proven level above those we are 3-4 years off being able to attract, and those years would need to be all better season's than we've had since the 80's.

They're 3rd but yeah miles behind Barca. It's not been a great season for them, but look what he's achieved since he's been there. He's one of the best managers in the world, no doubt.

Think 2 or 3 seasons with a team that Real Madrid were when he took them over hardly makes him a great manager.

Think 2 or 3 seasons with a team that Real Madrid were when he took them over hardly makes him a great manager.

He's been there just over 2 years and won the Champions League twice and the league. They weren't exactly mopping up the trophies before he took over, 1 league title in 8 years and 1 CL in the last 14 years.

He's been there just over 2 years and won the Champions League twice and the league. They weren't exactly mopping up the trophies before he took over, 1 league title in 8 years and 1 CL in the last 14 years.

I will readily admit I do not follow hardly any European football, but that does surprise me. So 2 pots in 14 years? Wow.

Get him in.

Mate, he's achieved more in shorter time than mourinho did at real, won them the trophy they regard as there's twice in the CL, this season looks like knocking out psg who everyone was tipping as a favourite.

Think you can say the blokes done rather well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back