Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, he's achieved more in shorter time than mourinho did at real, won them the trophy they regard as there's twice in the CL, this season looks like knocking out psg who everyone was tipping as a favourite.

Think you can say the blokes done rather well

Madrid have been dominated domestically by Barca for a decade basically.

Fair dos then.

The last few posts have proved what I know anyrate. Never, ever, either read what I post football related outside of L4, and dont even think of letting me anywhere near a football club!

I will readily admit I do not follow hardly any European football, but that does surprise me. So 2 pots in 14 years? Wow.

Get him in.

They'd won some Spanish Cups too but the club don't really give a toss about them. Winning the big two trophies is all that matters to them, the league and the CL. He's done a great job there in a short time and developed his own players like Asensio, Vazquez, Nacho and Borja Mayoral who were fringe players from the B team under him for years. Anyway, we're never getting him like.

Why not, look where liverpool we're when they got klopp
Because we’re not in the Champions league, we don’t look like ever getting into the Champions league, we don’t win stuff, we can’t attract decent players and we aren’t a big club to anyone other than our own fans.

Like it or not Liverpool are a much much bigger club than us hence why they can attract quality players and staff.

We couldn’t even attract Tuchel ffs.

Has to be a foreign coach with ambition and solid ideas - Fonesca or Emery have to be the prime targets.

The problem with sacking Sam and appointing Unsworth is that Kenwright being around the club you just know he's 1 win away from that luvvy clown pestering Moshiri to give him the job - like Arteta it would be a massive massive risk and it only creates more division in the club and fanbase.

For once I would just like to see the club come out and say "come the end of the summer Sam Alladyce will be relieved of his duties and we will look to appoint a new manager as soon as possible come the season end. We thank Sam for his contribution but we look to appoint a long term manager and look towards a different direction"

The fans will be lifted and unified, the players who obviously dont want to play under him will be lifted, Alladyce wont walk away as he wont get his big pay out come the season end and our fanbase wont have to be sat dreading an Unsworth win giving him the job thanks to that clown Kenwright.

Has to be a foreign coach with ambition and solid ideas - Fonesca or Emery have to be the prime targets.

The problem with sacking Sam and appointing Unsworth is that Kenwright being around the club you just know he's 1 win away from that luvvy clown pestering Moshiri to give him the job - like Arteta it would be a massive massive risk and it only creates more division in the club and fanbase.

For once I would just like to see the club come out and say "come the end of the summer Sam Alladyce will be relieved of his duties and we will look to appoint a new manager as soon as possible come the season end. We thank Sam for his contribution but we look to appoint a long term manager and look towards a different direction"

The fans will be lifted and unified, the players who obviously dont want to play under him will be lifted, Alladyce wont walk away as he wont get his big pay out come the season end and our fanbase wont have to be sat dreading an Unsworth win giving him the job thanks to that clown Kenwright.
Spot on mate!
Someone needs to tag Moshiri...

What's happened to the Marco Silva shout...

We were after him a few months ago surely now he is available we should have a word & snap him up ready for next season..

He is a young ambitious manager who has different idea & could rebuild our beleaguered squad....

Seems the best option for me...

We were after him a few months ago surely now he is available we should have a word & snap him up ready for next season..

He is a young ambitious manager who has different idea & could rebuild our beleaguered squad....

The fact we havent snapped Silva up would suggest to me that we are looking elswhere.

Im convinced we'll go for Fonesca. Highly rated young manager who the fans would want and who the top champion's league clubs won't yet take a chance on.

See the season out and hand Allardyce his cards. It also gives Silva time to get his business with Watford sorted.

If he's still available in the summer it's surely a done deal given how much Moshiri went after him back in November.

I can't see that happening until we're practically certain to be safe. Could end up having a detrimental affect in the short term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back