Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Wenger was to come that puts to bed the Usmanov rumours I reckon. He’s been after getting rid of him for years at Arsenal I believe.

Fred is going to City
City want him I’ll admit , but look at it from his perspective
Is he getting in ahead of David Silva or KDB
He doesn’t play in the same position as Fernandinho so where does he play
A squad player ?
An eventual replacement for Silva ?
Maybe he’d sign a 4 yr deal with a realistic release clause to get a couple of years PL experience and then move to City
IF we get Fonseca at least Fred would know what’s expected of him and knows he would play every week
Would he know this if he’s at city

Chelseas best manager in their history was a fella from Portugal, with no Premier League experience, Arsenals best manager in their history was a fella from France, with no Premier League experience.

Arsene Wenger came from the J league , pretty sure he came from garampus eight in Japan

Pep had no premier league experience either
Jose had no PL experience when he rolled up at Chelsea , either did Conte.
Not saying Fonseca is as good as these but PL experience is not a pre requisite

Pretty sure they're all CL winners before coming here

Haven't been on the forum for a while.
Basically too disgusted since Koeman got the sack.
Hope some of you lads have come to the conclusion that Ronnie wasn't the problem.
And what did anyone expect when Big Sam got the call-up.
And what's the real story with Barkley.
Somethings rotting at the core of this great club.
It really doesn't matter what manager we get until things get sorted elsewhere.

Anyway, it'll be interesting to see how Koeman gets on with the Oranje.
If he turns round the decline in the Dutch team...well
Like did any one question why it appeared he couldn't care less in the end to be out Goodison?

Didn't care a less AT THE END? He didn't give a flying fox at any point in his time here. I mean we had to pay 6m a year to get him to sign ffs

City want him I’ll admit , but look at it from his perspective
Is he getting in ahead of David Silva or KDB
He doesn’t play in the same position as Fernandinho so where does he play
A squad player ?
An eventual replacement for Silva ?
Maybe he’d sign a 4 yr deal with a realistic release clause to get a couple of years PL experience and then move to City
IF we get Fonseca at least Fred would know what’s expected of him and knows he would play every week
Would he know this if he’s at city

Also from his perspective 70k a week or 6000000000k and trophies for doing nothing

Tell you what, I couldn't see Wenger coming in as manager, even though he knocks spots of Allardyce, I dont think he would want another big build job full time.

However, if he was looking to move from the day to day and move upstairs - I would be keen to see if he would take a role such a DoF and then volley the beaut Walsh out of the club.

No idea if thats the type of thing he wants to move into, but a team of Wenger DoF (who knows how to play football and still has eyes for players) and like a Fonseca as manager, this - this would say we have decided to embrace the challenge of pushing on.

Reality, Paul Simpson and Sean Dyche come in.

Dreams quashed...

Bleach drunk...

end it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back