Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool have scored more goals in the Champions League than Everton have in the Premier League this season.

If Mo Salah was a football club, he'd have 37 points this season based on his goals alone - THREE MORE THAN EVERTON on 34!

Many saying this is the worst Arsenal team in 30 years
They beat Everton 5-1, 4 weeks ago

Here’s what Everton’s new signings are worth in today’s market (days after Everton brought them) according to the mess that is Steve0. The bad melt.
Gueye - £75m
Keane - £60m
Williams - £10m
Rooney - £20m
Klaassen - £35m
Sandro - £18m
Martina - £6m
Schneiderlin - £45m
Lookman - £25m
Pickford - £90m
Basically him and Walsh know what they're doing. The Kones and niasses are consigned to history. What a time to be alive. What a time to be a blue.

If this Moshiri has got half the money he says he has, we want Mourinho. Sam Allardyce is now Manager after worries of relegation. Ha ha. Everton aren’t you.

A Steve0 classic
I had a look on RAWK to see what their thoughts are for the next season.

Universally they think they are guaranteed a top 4 spot, like it's not really a possibility this won't happen. Most are predicting top 2 and good portion thinking they have a chance of the league and going far in the CL.

Can the lurkers tell me why?

Last year, they had no European football and went out early in both domestic cups. IF Robles hadn't watched that shot in the Goodision derby OR it hadn't bounced perfectly for Mane then they wouldn't even have finished 4th.

So far they've signed a relegated fullback a Chelsea reject and some unimpressive kid. They're still clinging to the delusion they'll sign Keita (the Keita Steve is saying is now crap!!!)and VVD but quite frankly even if they do get both (they wont) it's still not enough to prompt the level of delusion we're seeing.

They've still got Sturridge, Sakho, Moreno, Markovic clogging up space and hemorrhaging money every week. They've got rid of Lucas who was briefly world class when he was injured. He was never very good but he still played over half their games last season.

Every team in the top 7 has bought better than them. If Mane doesn't recover properly from his injury and Coutinho continues to pick up those niggles then they could really struggle this season.
I know delusion is pretty much their speciality but I'm just not getting it.

Steve0 AGAIN
Salah is basically an Egyptian Aiden McGeady

I've seen salah twice this season and he's been massively disappointing both times unfortunately. Against city he showed pace but also that he's not cut out or this league, no intelligence, can't pass, can't cross, one footed. Same last night.
Sandro will be the better purchase

Steve0 AGAIN

Salah has been awful hasn't he? I called it when they bought him and I'm being proven 100% correct. Scored a couple but his crossing, passing, positional awareness, footballing brain etc have to be one of the worst in the league.
It's a shame because he was bought for tens of millions of pounds by a club that's hundreds of millions of pounds in debt. The repercussions of such awful transfers can be catastrophic (Leeds, Portsmouth etc).
This transfer was compounded by signing an even worse player (in the last year of his contract) for the same money.
Tick tock.

AGAIN!!!
Sandro has the ability to control any ball. You've never seen him play have you? He's like salah but quicker, better touch, better finisher, stronger and £35m cheaper.
Best signing by any club this summer

Today marks 2 years since Farhad Moshiri joined Everton F.C. Lets take a look back at his time and achievements so far;

•Everton reached a historical landmark making them the most defeated side in English history

•Everton broke the record for the worst Ever start in the Europa League by any English side

•They enjoyed a red training kit for a full season

•Sold off Evertons spine. Barkley, Lukaku and Stones

•Spent £150m in one summer, then ended up in the bottom 3, then sacked the manager

•Everton were caught selling T Shirts of the Kop to fans pretending it was Goodison Park

•Asked the council to pay for a new ground as they couldn't pay themselves

•Aimed for Simeone and got Sam Allardyce

But...

Always remember and never forget, Kopites' heads fell off and the tide is turning

Heres to many more years of Farhad Moshiri

Keep it up Everton, slap the money in the table and double James Rodriguez’ wages. It’s mental even thinking it.

And It’s the Kopites that are delusional!!!!

The gloating and swagger from Everton fans during the summer. We got money.. We got a world class manager, we got a billionaire owner, we are building a stadium on the banks of the Royal Blue mersey, the city is ours and Liverpool fans heads are falling off, the power shift is here.

Did anyone imagine Sam Allardyce would be Manager by Xmas to stave of relegation. I reckon it’s all a conspiracy and evvythink, the powers that be are against Everton and are biased to the RS. no decent player would come anywhere near Woodison. 50m for Gylfi lol. Even boyhood Blues like Ross wanted out. All the investment, talk of some of the games top players, managers, money no object, worked out well eh? Everyone is conspiring against you. FIFA, UEFA, the Premier League, the FA, Sky, BT and the British press. Everyone is against you, they don’t want Everton in the top 4, Niasse getting a ban is a prime example. It’s a conspiracy. You ultra paranoid weirdos.
Keep them coming Blueboys, comedy gold. Really mean that. @Steve0, seathestars, bluestevon
You utter delusional, horrid, slime. See if you can post something about us without mentioning [Phrase removed], slab dropping etc etc etc.
SAM ALLARDYCE IS YOUR MANAGER. Not Simeone, not Tuchel, not Ancelotti, not any other of World Class managers you actually thought you may attract ‘because your rich’. No. BIG FAT SAM. Doesn’t get any funnier than that. Not to worry, you’ve still got the ‘RS getting knocked out of the Champs League’ Cup to crow about. And the Everton getting to 40 points Cup to celebrate. Might even win the Derby, you’re long overdue one. Farewell bitters.I’ll just continue to Lurk and have a laugh over the bile that’s posted. I reckon in about 90% of the threads on here, at some point, Liverpool will get a mention. It’s a sight to behold. Absolutely Obsessed. But you don’t care what the RS say though eh? I’m off to my Norwegian outpost to sit in my Liverpool F.C. shrine with my full kit on. Coz that’s what we all do ha ha. We’re forever being told!!! Enjoy Big Fat Sam. A match made in heaven. You deserve each other. Honestly, it feels mad even writing that. Utterly obsessed, delusional, poisonous, bitter, weirdest fans in the world. Fighting opposing players whilst holding a child? Really? Must be bad being a Blue when the highlight of a season is The RS getting beat by someone or The fanta scruff thingy! Strange strange breed, I suppose that’s what supporting a small club does though.

27 years now isnt it?

Liverpool have scored more goals in the Champions League than Everton have in the Premier League this season.

If Mo Salah was a football club, he'd have 37 points this season based on his goals alone - THREE MORE THAN EVERTON on 34!

Here’s what Everton’s new signings are worth in today’s market (days after Everton brought them) according to the mess that is Steve0. The bad melt.
Gueye - £75m
Keane - £60m
Williams - £10m
Rooney - £20m
Klaassen - £35m
Sandro - £18m
Martina - £6m
Schneiderlin - £45m
Lookman - £25m
Pickford - £90m
Basically him and Walsh know what they're doing. The Kones and niasses are consigned to history. What a time to be alive. What a time to be a blue.

If this Moshiri has got half the money he says he has, we want Mourinho. Sam Allardyce is now Manager after worries of relegation. Ha ha. Everton aren’t you.

A Steve0 classic

Universally they think they are guaranteed a top 4 spot, like it's not really a possibility this won't happen. Most are predicting top 2 and good portion thinking they have a chance of the league and going far in the CL.

Last year, they had no European football and went out early in both domestic cups. IF Robles hadn't watched that shot in the Goodision derby OR it hadn't bounced perfectly for Mane then they wouldn't even have finished 4th.

So far they've signed a relegated fullback a Chelsea reject and some unimpressive kid. They're still clinging to the delusion they'll sign Keita (the Keita Steve is saying is now crap!!!)and VVD but quite frankly even if they do get both (they wont) it's still not enough to prompt the level of delusion we're seeing.

They've still got Sturridge, Sakho, Moreno, Markovic clogging up space and hemorrhaging money every week. They've got rid of Lucas who was briefly world class when he was injured. He was never very good but he still played over half their games last season.

Every team in the top 7 has bought better than them. If Mane doesn't recover properly from his injury and Coutinho continues to pick up those niggles then they could really struggle this season.

Steve0 AGAIN

I've seen salah twice this season and he's been massively disappointing both times unfortunately. Against city he showed pace but also that he's not cut out or this league, no intelligence, can't pass, can't cross, one footed. Same last night.

Steve0 AGAIN

Salah has been awful hasn't he? I called it when they bought him and I'm being proven 100% correct. Scored a couple but his crossing, passing, positional awareness, footballing brain etc have to be one of the worst in the league.
It's a shame because he was bought for tens of millions of pounds by a club that's hundreds of millions of pounds in debt. The repercussions of such awful transfers can be catastrophic (Leeds, Portsmouth etc).
This transfer was compounded by signing an even worse player (in the last year of his contract) for the same money.
Tick tock.

AGAIN!!!
Sandro has the ability to control any ball. You've never seen him play have you? He's like salah but quicker, better touch, better finisher, stronger and £35m cheaper.

Today marks 2 years since Farhad Moshiri joined Everton F.C. Lets take a look back at his time and achievements so far;

•Everton reached a historical landmark making them the most defeated side in English history

•Everton broke the record for the worst Ever start in the Europa League by any English side

•Spent £150m in one summer, then ended up in the bottom 3, then sacked the manager

•Everton were caught selling T Shirts of the Kop to fans pretending it was Goodison Park

But...

Always remember and never forget, Kopites' heads fell off and the tide is turning

Keep it up Everton, slap the money in the table and double James Rodriguez’ wages. It’s mental even thinking it.

The gloating and swagger from Everton fans during the summer. We got money.. We got a world class manager, we got a billionaire owner, we are building a stadium on the banks of the Royal Blue mersey, the city is ours and Liverpool fans heads are falling off, the power shift is here.

Did anyone imagine Sam Allardyce would be Manager by Xmas to stave of relegation. I reckon it’s all a conspiracy and evvythink, the powers that be are against Everton and are biased to the RS. no decent player would come anywhere near Woodison. 50m for Gylfi lol. Even boyhood Blues like Ross wanted out. All the investment, talk of some of the games top players, managers, money no object, worked out well eh? Everyone is conspiring against you. FIFA, UEFA, the Premier League, the FA, Sky, BT and the British press. Everyone is against you, they don’t want Everton in the top 4, Niasse getting a ban is a prime example. It’s a conspiracy. You ultra paranoid weirdos.
Keep them coming Blueboys, comedy gold. Really mean that. @Steve0, seathestars, bluestevon
You utter delusional, horrid, slime. See if you can post something about us without mentioning [Phrase removed], slab dropping etc etc etc.
SAM ALLARDYCE IS YOUR MANAGER. Not Simeone, not Tuchel, not Ancelotti, not any other of World Class managers you actually thought you may attract ‘because your rich’. No. BIG FAT SAM. Doesn’t get any funnier than that. Not to worry, you’ve still got the ‘RS getting knocked out of the Champs League’ Cup to crow about. And the Everton getting to 40 points Cup to celebrate. Might even win the Derby, you’re long overdue one. Farewell bitters.I’ll just continue to Lurk and have a laugh over the bile that’s posted. I reckon in about 90% of the threads on here, at some point, Liverpool will get a mention. It’s a sight to behold. Absolutely Obsessed. But you don’t care what the RS say though eh? I’m off to my Norwegian outpost to sit in my Liverpool F.C. shrine with my full kit on. Coz that’s what we all do ha ha. We’re forever being told!!! Enjoy Big Fat Sam. A match made in heaven. You deserve each other. Honestly, it feels mad even writing that. Utterly obsessed, delusional, poisonous, bitter, weirdest fans in the world. Fighting opposing players whilst holding a child? Really? Must be bad being a Blue when the highlight of a season is The RS getting beat by someone or The fanta scruff thingy! Strange strange breed, I suppose that’s what supporting a small club does though.

Thrashing pub teams in games that don’t matter then talking about it loads is what RS do best. When it comes to the handing out of pots though Klopp and the best front three ever to have existed are in exactly the same place as Everton, nowhere to be seen. Enjoy your expertly managed decline.

Gueye - £75m
Keane - £60m
Williams - £10m
Rooney - £20m
Klaassen - £35m
Sandro - £18m
Martina - £6m
Schneiderlin - £45m
Lookman - £25m
Pickford - £90m

A Steve0 classic

Steve0 AGAIN

Steve0 AGAIN

Tick tock.

AGAIN!!!

But...

To combat stress and drama in ones life this is the advice I would give to you....
1) Meditate everyday.
2) Take up Yoga.
3) Read the Tibetan book of the dead.
4) Read Buddha's 4 noble truths.
5) Listen to Neil Young (especially Harvest & After the Goldrush).
6) Listen to Robert Nesta Marley.
5) Smoke some nice wackybacky.
I hope your a young lad because if you've been living 30+ years like this you must be in a lot of pain. Good luck x

Thrashing pub teams in games that don’t matter then talking about it loads is what RS do best. When it comes to the handing out of pots though Klopp and the best front three ever to have existed are in exactly the same place as Everton, nowhere to be seen. Enjoy your expertly managed decline.
This is very true, well put!

Rattled!!!!

Ahahahahaha omg, the kopite meltdowns are becoming more and more glorious.

As soon as they drop out the CL the knives will be out for Klopp. Three seasons and he’ll have done even less than Pochettino. The only world class manager who doesn’t win anything.

Gueye - £75m
Keane - £60m
Williams - £10m
Rooney - £20m
Klaassen - £35m
Sandro - £18m
Martina - £6m
Schneiderlin - £45m
Lookman - £25m
Pickford - £90m

A Steve0 classic

Steve0 AGAIN

Steve0 AGAIN

Tick tock.

AGAIN!!!

But...

I’ve forwarded a copy of this reply to AQA exam board as a prime example of poor grammar, spelling, punctuation and the habitual use of ‘the double-negative’, for inclusion in next year’s English Language GCSE exam paper. Candidates will find it under Part A of the exam: ‘Spot the multitude of errors’; a generous thirty minutes will be allocated for completion of this question due to the litany of errors.

Additionally, a good grasp or command of the English Language, accords the speaker/writer to make clear, concisely, their point of view without resorting to convolution. In this case, it took until the penultimate paragraph to realise that you were merely an ill-educated fool. Oh how the education system in Norway seems to have eroded in recent years; you have my sincerest sympathies as it has failed you especially.

Btw, enjoy your voyeurism while you are able: an impending ban will put paid to that deviance sooner than you think.

Gueye - £75m
Keane - £60m
Williams - £10m
Rooney - £20m
Klaassen - £35m
Sandro - £18m
Martina - £6m
Schneiderlin - £45m
Lookman - £25m
Pickford - £90m

A Steve0 classic

Steve0 AGAIN

Steve0 AGAIN

Tick tock.

AGAIN!!!

But...

790d6601-ecaf-4549-8c45-367edfc8a7f1-2060x1236.jpeg

susan-black-the-director-of-communications-for-liverpool-football-a-picture-id689610760

Just four and a half bricks long, 6 and a half bricks high, a space of 29 bricks to remember the 39 victims of a crime your supporters perpetrated, less than a brick per person who died, no names, no apology, no accountability, and it took you 25 years to do even that.

A flag celebrating the team that won it the year after the ban was held in the kop on many occasions in order to mock Everton, using those deaths as 'banter'.

Hope you have a nice laugh when looking at those pictures i have just posted mate, nothing funnier really is there than seeing the 39 names of people who went to a football match never to return due to the violence of the opposing teams fans...

Gueye - £75m
Keane - £60m
Williams - £10m
Rooney - £20m
Klaassen - £35m
Sandro - £18m
Martina - £6m
Schneiderlin - £45m
Lookman - £25m
Pickford - £90m

A Steve0 classic

Steve0 AGAIN

Steve0 AGAIN

Tick tock.

AGAIN!!!

But...

Learn to masturbate over proper pornography pal...summat like Tube8 or Youporn.

Cracking one off over an Everton Forum is just plain odd....

Oh and be sure to wash your socks yourself, don't leave them out for yer ma to handle the sticky residue.

You nonce....

Gueye - £75m
Keane - £60m
Williams - £10m
Rooney - £20m
Klaassen - £35m
Sandro - £18m
Martina - £6m
Schneiderlin - £45m
Lookman - £25m
Pickford - £90m

A Steve0 classic

Steve0 AGAIN

Steve0 AGAIN

Tick tock.

AGAIN!!!

But...

Oh dear.

Oh dear oh dear

Oh dear oh dear oh dear

should be mate, but when the points per game is heading only one way, then it's not a good sign.

Look at our remaining fixtures, effectively write off the derby and city games as well we know this manager will do so, you are then left with 7 games we go into trying to get a result, and all 7 of those games come against teams currently below us in the league and 4 of those 7 are away.

Don't get a win this weekend, we are left with 6 games - 4 of those away all against teams fighting to stay up.

Very very big game this weekend for us.

Took a look at a predictor yesterday and was over compensating for the teams below us while playing down our chances. There's a lot of sides playing each other down there so it'll be one of the freakiest set of results ever for us to go down imo. And frankly if we don't get points from Brighton, Southampton and Newcastle at home we deserve to go.

Gueye - £75m
Keane - £60m
Williams - £10m
Rooney - £20m
Klaassen - £35m
Sandro - £18m
Martina - £6m
Schneiderlin - £45m
Lookman - £25m
Pickford - £90m

A Steve0 classic

Steve0 AGAIN

Steve0 AGAIN

Tick tock.

AGAIN!!!

But...

Hahaha the absolute state of that, if you put as much effort into getting a bird as you do into Everton you could move out of your mum's house and get your nuts you bad virgin

No matter how bad Everton FC can be on a football pitch, Kopites will always be remembered for the scum fans they are, responsible for 39 deaths, how will you be commemorating the anniversary, 33 years this year incase you forgot, you probably don't even know what I'm talking about aswell

Hahaha the absolute state of that, if you put as much effort into getting a bird as you do into Everton you could move out of your mum's house and get your nuts you bad virgin

No matter how bad Everton FC can be on a football pitch, Kopites will always be remembered for the scum fans they are, responsible for 39 deaths, how will you be commemorating the anniversary, 33 years this year incase you forgot, you probably don't even know what I'm talking about aswell

Lets hope they draw Juve - 2nd leg away. Then De Red Echo and assorted other RS media rats can start the hand-wringing and teeth-gritted platitudes.

The shame of the city.

Lets hope they draw Juve - 2nd leg away. Then De Red Echo and assorted other RS media rats can start the hand-wringing and teeth-gritted platitudes.

The shame of the city.

I hope they dont, imagine if Liverpool were getting beaten, could you really trust that lot? Liverpool fans had more Uefa violations on their run to the Europa League final than any other club that season for fan behaviour and that’s when they were winning. Over entitled beauts who take everything too far.

Gueye - £75m
Keane - £60m
Williams - £10m
Rooney - £20m
Klaassen - £35m
Sandro - £18m
Martina - £6m
Schneiderlin - £45m
Lookman - £25m
Pickford - £90m

A Steve0 classic

Steve0 AGAIN

Steve0 AGAIN

Tick tock.

AGAIN!!!

But...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back