Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about the title, Next Everton manager? Will there be one this side of 2 seasons, BFS has been talking aloud about wanting to stay. Are we so sure never mind the rumours that Sam will be sacked?

Thinking about the title, Next Everton manager? Will there be one this side of 2 seasons, BFS has been talking aloud about wanting to stay. Are we so sure never mind the rumours that Sam will be sacked?

I think sam is a massive piss taker of fans when he knows he's not wanted, and by saying he's staying he knows hes winding Evertonians up, just like him smirking after we got beat the other day, he loves it, didn't he name his villa in Spain St James' park after Newcastle bailed him, he's laughing his arse off at everyone

..I haven’t got a clue but a bloke called Leonardo Jardim who currently manages Monaco is mentioned in my racing paper as a possible replacement for Wenger. Apparently he’s interested in moving to the Premier League.
He looks a good manager but Monaco have had what appear to be proven directors of football. Luis campos, Antonio cordon & now Michael emelano we have Steve Walsh.
If marcel brands is coming in & is adept at the role then fine albeit I have no
Idea of jardims history in doing more than just coaching perhaps he can do the whole job.
Let’s get Walsh out now give the fans a lift then fat head 5 minutes after the last game of the season

Think we could do a lot worse than Hughton tbh, especially if he beats us tomorrow I think he should definitely be considered and before Silva or Howe. Fonseca and Benitez are my first choices however.

Why would you put Hughton above Howe or Silva?

Howe has established Bournemouth as a Premier League team and plays decent football.

Silva has won two league titles and a cup.

Houghton is 20 years older and has managed Newcastle, Birmingham, Norwich and Brighton. Whilst he has done well at that level what makes you think he'd be able to build Everton into a top 6 challenging club?

Classic deflection technique from someone under pressure mate, do not pay him no mind.

Probably been said before, but: If the club has any vision, desire or ambition then we need a manager with a vision on how he wants to play and let him build a squad of players that share the managers style of play and vision.

Sick and tired of the Unsworth, Howe & Dyche shouts and in my opinion if the club goes down this route then it shows no ambition.

Sick on tired of the DCL, Tom Davies shouts, not good enough, Sick and tired of the club saying "he's one for the future" when we need quality now and for next season.

My hopes are that in the Summer there is a massive clear out of players, back room staff, manager & coaches, DOF & dead wood directors sitting on the board doing NOTHING.

This summer it's back to the drawing board, let's see if Moshiri has the balls and vision?

Probably been said before, but: If the club has any vision, desire or ambition then we need a manager with a vision on how he wants to play and let him build a squad of players that share the managers style of play and vision.

Sick and tired of the Unsworth, Howe & Dyche shouts and in my opinion if the club goes down this route then it shows no ambition.

Sick on tired of the DCL, Tom Davies shouts, not good enough, Sick and tired of the club saying "he's one for the future" when we need quality now and for next season.

My hopes are that in the Summer there is a massive clear out of players, back room staff, manager & coaches, DOF & dead wood directors sitting on the board doing NOTHING.

This summer it's back to the drawing board, let's see if Moshiri has the balls and vision?

Is this what we were thinking when Koeman became manager???

Now look, I'm just going to throw a name in the hat here but what about Martin Jol?

I know a lot of blues may be forgiven for wanting to "pass the dutchie" but I'm sure the spurs fans who post here will agree with me that they wouldn't be where they are today without the work he did.

Think on.
Another kopite wum post.

The great thing about winning today is that we don't have to really be reactionary with the next manager. If we lose today general consensus was that Fat Sam would be out, leaving us to get in our "next" manager now. Nobody worth noting would really be coming in at this time because of it's the end of the season. Silva would be pretty much the only option left (not my choice but others like him).

At least now, whomever is the next one coming in, we are going to get the right man in.

Get a foreign guy with a fancy name (not Martinez), good hair and shoes and some vision of how to play the modern way.

Mancini would be my choice but it won't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back