Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think he leave? He’s building a very good team, back in the CL, most likely and a brand spanking new stadium.

No idea mate. I might be wrong, but doesnt his playing career mean he would never manage Barcelona? And the list of managers who have turned down Real Madrid to stay at a club battling for 4th in England, must be a pretty short one.

Southampton are going down, he won’t take that
I dont know. Players there are decent. He could go there and make a quick impact as he has in his last two jobs in the PL.

Good club to manage and I'm sure he'd see it as an acceptable job. If/when he turns that down it'll be a a key moment for us.

We were in the relegation spots and Silva clear as day wanted the move but he had no power unless you believe Watford wouldn't have stuck him on gardening leave.

Your being puposely pedantic to try suggest we can only hope for a dour appointment. Thank God your not in charge of the club.

where have I said dour??

I feel I'm the one being realistic here.

for whatever reason, Silva DIDNT come. so on that basis we couldn't attract Watfords manager.

now people are talking of us getting a European elite or just under elite manager.

ok

I dont know. Players there are decent. He could go there and make a quick impact as he has in his last two jobs in the PL.

Good club to manage and I'm sure he'd see it as an acceptable job. If/when he turns that down it'll be a a key moment for us.

If Silva is coming in, its already been sorted.

where have I said dour??

I feel I'm the one being realistic here.

for whatever reason, Silva DIDNT come. so on that basis we couldn't attract Watfords manager.

now people are talking of us getting a European elite or just under elite manager.

ok

So because Chelsea didn'tsign John Stones as we wouldn't sell means Chelsea couldn't attract John Stones.

Sound logic.

Reactions: FTY

I know West Brom were sniffing after him too. The fact neither them nor Southampton have sacked their manager indicates to me Silva hasn't given them the all clear.

I know people have their hearts set on Fonseca, who also looks a talented coach, but I think Silva is similar but equal to him. What they did in Portugal and in a less prevalent league is very similar. Fonseca has done it in Europe, but then Silva has done himself no harm with his spell in England which only came undone when his position was almost untenable.

I know people would moan, but I'd be happy with either, not my number 1 choice but a good upgrade and someone we can move forward with over the next 3 years.

Do you think he leave? He’s building a very good team, back in the CL, most likely and a brand spanking new stadium.

No mate pocchetino would stay at a team that hasn't won a serious trophy for about fourth years, who will lose all there top players due to an insane wage cap and who are gonna have to curb their spending to pay for a very expensive stadium rather than go to the richest team in the world who pretty much win something every season and can attract any player in football.

No idea mate. I might be wrong, but doesnt his playing career mean he would never manage Barcelona? And the list of managers who have turned down Real Madrid to stay at a club battling for 4th in England, must be a pretty short one.

Didn't Enrique manage Espanol though despite being a Barca legend

No mate pocchetino would stay at a team that hasn't won a serious trophy for about fourth years, who will lose all there top players due to an insane wage cap and who are gonna have to curb their spending to pay for a very expensive stadium rather than go to the richest team in the world who pretty much win something every season and can attract any player in football.

And then lob £200m for 2 or 3 of their players at them.......Levy likes that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back