Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so stressed about all of this... I feel like it is going to take a lot to get us out of where we are. I don't think we are going to bring in THE Manager for this team and it worries me about the players we could lose now.

You know what?

sometimes-i-dont-believe-i-know-you.jpg

Mikey cmon, you are a match going regular for I dunno how many seasons.

You know what a real relegation scrap is and us dropping into the bottom 3 in October doesn't constitute one. Too good to go down is often thrown about, but it's generally correct and is shown almost every season.

No decision making based on fantasy scenarios please!

Mikey cmon, you are a match going regular for I dunno how many seasons.

You know what a real relegation scrap is and us dropping into the bottom 3 in October doesn't constitute one. Too good to go down is often thrown about, but it's generally correct and is shown almost every season.

No decision making based on fantasy scenarios please!

I'd take Big Sam if it meant we beat Liverpool every season

NEA

Any sensible manager would look at this squad and realise that whilst we’re underperforming we have a lot of deficiencies that can’t be addressed till january. We really need someone to come in like you say for January and demand a lot of backing immediately so we can push on the second half of the season. Unsworth will be solid until then.

The managers who would be up for the job right now are probably not the ones we want anyway. I’m looking at you Sam and Dave.

Not just that, we pay one of the highest managerial wages in world football in one of the most attractive leagues in world football.

We can certainly look beyond Allardyce and Moyes. Yes, we're garbage right now, but there's still a spine of quality in that team that the right manager can build on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back