Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn’t mind going with unsworth ir allardyce until the end of the season, get them playing with confidence and help the youngsters out
Whilst get planning behind the scenes properly with a plan in place for a new manager and players/style or play he wants

No clear candidates, but one of Tuchel, Dyche, Unsworth (interim) would do.

Doubt Ancelotti is interested.

Saying that Pardew's available lollollol
You never know,stranger things can happen,money always talks,carlo is going games meaning hes missing them etc,hes got no job,kenwright offices or whatever are round the corner etc from were he lives supposedly,carlo would be my pick

Dunno what to think about Dyche. Originally I'd put him in the same bracket as Howe - good for teams like Burnley & Bournemouth but would be out of their depth at a job like Everton.

All of our young guys like Kenny, Davies, Lookman, DCL, etc. and the players we are going to want to bring in, if we don't have an attractive manager in January how are we going to attract players we need?

Sure I thought he was saying he was worried about keeping hold of people in our first eleven?!Because I couldn't care less about half of them.

This step is more important than the misstep they took with Koeman. Are they going to fail again and send us down a pattern of constant chopping and changing and horrible transition seasons?

I'm not an expert on Dyche but my overall impression is that he hasn't shown he can play a more expansive style to go with his mastery of the defensive/competitive style.....their away record was also abysmal last season although better this one.

No underwhelming Prem League managers that the top 6 wouldn't go near. No more negative crap after Moyes/Koeman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back