Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I red something about Hasenhüttl early this day here in this topic. According to german rumors is their a clause in the termination between Leipzig and Hasenhüttl, that he is not allowed to coach a club for the next four months. Leipzig payed 600.000€ to prevent, that he is going to another club. That means he is not free for the summer and out until september, so he will not be an option for the next manager.

In my opinion its disappointing, because I beliebe Hasenhüttl is a great coach and I hoped to see him as the new Everton coach next year.

Tonight's news is cast iron proof for those who continue to doubt that we are most certainly going to appoint Marco Silva.
We're certainly going to a lot of trouble if this weren't the case.

More I think about it, more I'd love us to gamble on Arteta.. It would be exactly that, a gamble. Clearly rated as a coach though, it's whether he'd be able to step up as top dog.

Would definitely try and play the right way though.

Not sure I've seen a more intelligent footballer in a blue shirt (first season ticket in 99/2000).
You mean the Arteta who is now the Arsenal manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back